Logiwa WMS supports a maximum of 2 pack types. There must be at least one package type for the product. The first package type will be defined automatically by the system as the "Consumer Unit" of the item.
Screen Path: WMS → SetUp → Item SetUp → Item
- When you create a new item, a pack type with UOM (Unit of Measure) chosen, is created as a pack type automatically.
- Go to the Package Type tab on the item screen
- You can click on the New button on the Package Type tab and create a new Package Type for the item
- Choose package Type, Enter a description and enter the UOM quantity included in this package
- There has to be a hierarchy between the packages, if you have a pack with 10 Units, you can have another pack with 15 Units.
- If you a different barcode for your new pack, you can define it from Barcode Tab and assign the related Package Type. When you scan the Barcode system will automatically set the Package Type.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write our support team: email@example.com
Tags: Getting Started, Item, Product, SKU, Package Type