You can delete multiple records in Logiwa if the condition of the data is available.
As an example:
- You cant delete an item that exists in a shipment order, you will need to delete the shipment orders first
- You cant delete a shipment order in Started status, you need to Undo Order Processes first
- You cant delete a customer that exists in an open Shipment Order
- You cant delete an item pack type if there is stock or order for that pack type.
- You cant delete location if there is inventory on that location.
In those and similar conditions, the system doesn't allow to delete data to protect data integrity.
You can delete records in Logiwa in 2 ways;
- By turning on the 'Multi-Select' toggle on at the left bottom of the grid, then select the records. Please keep in mind that you can only delete 200 records at a time. After doing so click the Delete button. Please keep in mind that each tab in every screen has its own grids to select and delete data.
2.By holding down the 'Ctrl' key and hoovering the mouse to the desired records to delete them. After that use the Delete button.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org