Screen Path: WMS > Order Management > Order Packing
A multi item order is an order that contains more than one item. To pack a multi item order, your order must be picked and its job must be set as Packing.
For more information about creating warehouse job, click here.
When you fulfill these requirements, go to order packing screen, at the first-page scan the warehouse, client and location details then press Start Packing button.
In the next screen, orders which are in the Start Location/Cart that you scan, will be displayed. Then, scan your order number and press Approve the Order button. The cell field is filled in automatically.
After you approve the order the screen will ask you to select a package type, enter the dimension and weight details of the parcel then press the approve the package button. In addition to that, the fields on this screen (package type, package weight, ounce etc.) may change according to your setup configurations.
Then, scan the items that you want to pack. You can also view the details of the products that need to be packaged on this screen such as image of items, expected quantity, packed quantity etc. for all items of relevant order such below.
Also, from the buttons on the right, you can;
- go back to the previous page with Back to Package button,
- continue to packaging by closing the existing LP and choosing another LP with Close LP button in some cases (such as a multi item order can be shipped by multiple packages),
- print a label to the LP by using Print LP Label button,
- Freeze Order in some cases (such as realizing that the product is damaged etc.) by using this button. When you use this button, screen ask a location from user and transfer the order that location. Then, supervisors handle this order according to the case,
- change the existing order by using same named button Change Order.
After you finished the packing process, your label will be directly printed and you can view the order status from the order operations screen as packed.
Click here in case, you want to watch the video about packing a multi item order.
You can also get information about packing a single item order via this article.
Quick Access: Logiwa Main Buttons
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com