Screen Path: WMS > Receipt Management > Purchase Order
With Logiwa Purchase Order Excel Import option; you can:
- Import more than 1 PO at once
- Import PO with multiple details at once
How To Import
- Import Template can be downloaded with the ‘Download Excel Pattern’ button on the left bottom of the Purchase Order Screen.
- Red fields on the template are mandatory to fill. After filling the Excel file, click on ‘Import Purchase Order from Excel’ button and choose the file to import.
|Address Type||(Only when the address is new)|
|Address Text||(Only when the address is new)|
|City||(Only when the address is new)|
|State||(Only when the address is new)|
|Country||(Only when the address is new)|
|Item Pack Type||Yes|
If the operation is completed you will see a message including the Import Key Number, “Purchase Order Import Completed. Import Key Number : . This number helps you easily filter the POs imported with this template.
- Updating a PO or adding lines to an existing PO is not possible. All the information and lines of PO should be included in the excel file imported, since bulk changes are not supported after the import. If you try to import an existing PO code, you will get this message “Purchase order is already created. Purchase Order Code: ..."
- If you are creating a PO with a new vendor that doesn't exist in Logiwa, it will be automatically created as a vendor during the import.
- Please make sure before the import that Items and Package Types are already defined within Logiwa, otherwise you will receive an error and the whole import will be roll backed.
- The 3rd row must include only the field names given and the data to be importer must start from the 4th row. Otherwise, the system will give this error “Data should start at 4th row”
- 'If there is an error, any missing data, etc. All of the file will be roll-backed and the errors must be fixed and file must be imported again.
- Enter Character is not allowed in the system. There must not be any Enter Character in the data.
- Every batch has a unique number; this number is created during import and shown in the dialog box at the end of the import operation. With this number the imported data can be checked.“Purchase Order Import Completed. Import Key Number :
- For a purchase order code each row should have the same data for order master. As an example a PO code should have 1 vendor, PO type, etc..., this information should be the same on all rows. If that is not the case, system will give this error “There is a discrepancy between data of this order. Please check order rows. Purchase Order code:... ”
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Or write to our support team: email@example.com