- Import Template can be downloaded from Purchase Order screen with the button ‘Download Excel Pattern’.
- After filling the Excel file, ‘Import Purchase Order from Excel’ button is clicked and desired excel file is chosen.
Then a message must be shown displaying Operation completed
- Update or partial import is not possible for an order. All the information and lines of an order must be imported into 1 excel file.
- Supplier and address data is defined with the information given; there is no need to define before.
- Item and packing type must be defined before so that system does not create the item if the item code does not exist.
- The 3rd row must include only the field names given and the data must start from the 4th row. Otherwise, the system will give an error.
- If there is an error, any missing data, etc. All of the file will be roll-backed and the errors must be fixed and file must be imported again.
- Enter Character is not allowed in the system. There must not be any Enter Character in the data.
- If the supplier and supplier address (City, State, Country, Address Type and Address text) is not defined before, these records will be created during import.
- All of the files will be roll-backed and the errors must be fixed and file must be imported again if there is an error, any missing data, etc.
- Every batch has a unique number; this number is created during import and shown in the dialog box at the end of the import operation. With this number the imported data can be checked.
- For a purchase order code each row with the columns including the data related to order –not the order line- must have the same data.
ERRORS AND EXPLANATIONS
- “Data should start at 4th row”
Start entering your order data at 4th row of excel import file and do not delete or change the place of any of the first three rows. Thought you can change the place of the columns as you like.
- “Purchase order is already created. Purchase Order Code: ” + dataValue_ + “. Row Number: ” + dataValue_ + “. “
Check the order codes as this means there is an order in the system with the order code you are trying to import.
- “Row count cannot be more than 1000 at once”
An import file can only contain 1000 lines, please check your file and make a new file if you have more than 1000 rows to import. Also keep in mind that an order code cannot be imported more than once so do not divide your order lines into two import files, always have all the lines for an order in one file.
- “There is a discrepancy between data of this order. Please check order rows. Purchase Order code: ” + dataValue_ + “. “
This error is only valid for multi-line orders. When you want to import an order with multi detail lines, you need to mention header data (receipt order code, warehouse, client, supplier etc.) on every row. And on every row, this data must be the same or else it creates a conflict, for example on every row of the order customer code has to be same because an order can only have one customer.
- “There is no data to import”
This usually happens when you forget to save your data before closing the excel file. This is a very self-explanatory message which means your excel is empty basically.
- “Purchase Order Import Completed. Import Key Number : PurchaseOrderImport-” + time Stamp_”
This is the only message we want to see as this means everything went well and import was successful also integration key generated for this import batch is displayed for you to use if you want to process or check orders specifically belong to this batch.
Cannot be Null Errors
Some fields are mandatory for an order record to be created in the system. These fields are identified and can be distinguished by red field names on import template.
- “Order code cannot be null: PUOR_CODE”
- “Order type cannot be null: PUOR_PURCHASEORDERTYPEID”
- “Order status cannot be null: PUOR_PURCHASEORDERSTATUSID”
- “Inventory Site cannot be null: PUOR_INVENTORYSITEID”
- “Depositor cannot be null: PUOR_DEPOSITORID”
- “Supplier code cannot be null: PUOR_SUPPLIERID”
- “Address code cannot be null: PUOR_SUPPLIERADDRESSID or PAAD_CODE”
- “Item code cannot be null: PUOI_PURCHASEITEMID”
- “Item Pack type cannot be null: PUOI_INVENTORYITEMPACKTYPEID”
- ” Pack Quantity cannot be less than zero: PUOI_QUANTITY”
|Address Type||(Only when the address is new)|
|Address Text||(Only when the address is new)|
|City||(Only when the address is new)|
|State||(Only when the address is new)|
|Country||(Only when the address is new)|
|Item Pack Type||Yes|
Cannot be Found Errors
Some fields reference the master data which needs to be created prior to import order like the warehouse, inventory site, inventory item etc. When the data entered in these fields does not match any of the master records in the system, import operation cannot be completed and an error is being displayed indicating the data does not exist in the system.
- Purchase order type cannot be found: ” + dataValue_ + “. Column : PUOR_PURCHASEORDERTYPEID
- Purchase order status cannot be found: ” + dataValue_ + “. Column : PUOR_PURCHASEORDERSTATUSID
- Inventory site cannot be found: ” + dataValue_ + “. Column : PUOR_INVENTORYSITEID
- Depositor cannot be found: ” + dataValue_ + “. Column : PUOR_DEPOSITORID
- Inventory cannot be found: ” + dataValue_ + “. Column : PUOI_PURCHASEITEMID
- Item pack type cannot be found: ” + dataValue_ + “. Column : PUOI_INVENTORYITEMPACKTYPEID
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com