Screen Path: Entity > Store Management
Order routing is used when there are multiple warehouses to be managed and the warehouse to fulfill the orders from is critical.
In order to use Order Routing, first, decide on the order routing algorithm you want to use.
For order routing algorithms, the following alternatives can be selected and applied for the warehouse selection:
- Orders that are coming from country X is routed to warehouse Y
- Orders that are coming from state X routed to warehouse Y
- Orders that include X item group/category is routed to warehouse Y
- Orders created within X days is routed to warehouse Y
- Orders belonging to X carrier or shipping option is routed to warehouse Y
Neither inventory availability nor time & transit are taken into account for the order routing algorithms.
For Order Routing, follow the path Entity - Store Management
- Select Client & the warehouse group that will be created for you
- Select the store that you want the orders to be routed for
- Click on “Set Order Routing Algorithm” from the right side of the page
- Select the algorithm you want to use from the algorithms listed
- Click on “Save”
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com