Screen Path: WMS>Operations>Order Operations
1. Orders are allocated and the system won't create any job. You have to start allocation for these orders.
You have to complete the allocation phase to create a job for the selected order. If you get this error, the items on your order are not allocated from the stock. To start allocation, select the order from the screen then click the Create Picking Tasks button. After allocation, you are able to create a job for your orders.
2. Orders are already assigned to another job.
Selected orders already have an active or completed job. The system won't allow you to manage a single task with two different jobs. For that error message, you have two different ways to continue,
- You have to continue working on existing tasks belongs to the order to complete the assigned job.
- If you want to assign another job and deactivate the existing one turn the Override Job List parameter on Create Warehouse Job pop-up. The system will delete the existing job and create a new one for your order.
3. Orders are not compatible with the selected job type. Please select another job type.
Some job types have prerequisites. To create these jobs, orders must match these requests. If you get this error message, your order is not compatible with the selected job type. You need to try other jobs which are compatible with your order.
Couldn't Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com