Military labels have different address formats then normal USA addresses. You can find the basic tips below.
- Military Shipment is only available for USPS's shipping options and the other carriers which are working directly with USPS like FedEx - SmartPost services.
- To verify the address, you have to enter the service member's full name in the address. All postages should directly point someone specific.
- Include the unit and box to address line.
- Only these states are available for military addresses
Armed Forces (AE): Used for Armed Forces in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Canada
Armed Forces Pacific (AP): Used for Armed Forces in Pacific
Armed Forces America (AA): Used for Armed Forces America and it excludes Canada
- Only these cities are available for military addresses
APO: Air/Army Post Office
FPO: Fleet Post Office
DPO: Diplomatic Post Office
- Package weight must be less than 70lbs and can not exceed 130" in combined length and girth
- You can not send any items restricted by the USPS or any perishable food. You can find the list from the link below.
- You are able to create military labels from all label processes.
Address Format & Label Examples
PFC John Smith
PSC 1234, Box 12345
APO AE 09204-1234
USS Cochrane (DDG-21)
FPO AP 96543-1234
Unit 8400, Box 0000
DPO, AE, 09498-0048
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write our support team: email@example.com