Logiwa has a robust return function that allows you to perform return processes. Through Logiwa, you can properly keep track of which customer orders are being returned, as well as recording the specific details of the return.
Track return history for specific items and generate reports for analytical purposes
Spot trends for items being returned due to poor packaging, allowing you to re-evaluate the packing materials
Track Incorrect Item returns which could be related to issues within the physical warehouse
Record the reasons for returns
Print a new item barcode label to place the item back into inventory
Take a photo of the returned order
Select which items in the order are being returned
Place the inventory into active inventory
Place the inventory into a damaged location
Go to the Return Receipt Screen in your Logiwa account to start the returns process.
Screen Path: WMS → Receipt Management → Return Receipt
In order to receive the returned orders, follow these steps:
1) Scan the “Return Station” location that is defined in your system
You can create your Return Station on the Location screen.
Screen Path: WMS → Setup → Location
Your return station should be marked as a “Business Station” and the storage system should be the 'ReturnRamps'.
2) You can receive the return items at a location or on an LP.
3) If you select the "On Location" icon, you are then prompted to scan the location you wish to receive the return order on. After that, please click on the “Continue” button.
4) On the following screen, the only thing you need to do is to scan the “Shipment Order” code of the order being returned. Also, you can use "Order Code", "Channel Order Code", "Customer Name" or "Tracking Number" on the Return Receipt screen.
5) Next, you will scan the barcodes of the item(s) being returned. You will then see the Shipment Order’s item details listed. If the items' Lot Numbers, Expire Date, or Production Date is mandatory for Receiving. After you click the receive all button. You need to scan the items' mandatory fields one by one.
Note: If there are multiple items with the same barcode, you can choose the right item from the Item Description field.
6) After scanning the item barcode, you will be able to add a return reason for the item.
7) You can select any of the buttons on the right for extra functions like printing an item barcode or uploading a photo.
If you select multi-item in order, the "Receipt All Items" Button is available for the return receipt process is done all of them at the same time.
9) Finally, you can click on the "Order End" button.
Congratulations! You received the return order in your inventory.
You can see this log via the Receipt Report.
Screen Path: WMS → Reports → Receipt Reports → Receipt Report
In this report, you should enable the “RETURN” toggle and click the green search icon:
You will be able to see your return log as below:
You can have a look at all necessary information regarding return receipts including customer name, customer order on, shipment order return reason, shipment order code, etc.
Finally, if you do not want to use the Receipt Return screen, you can create a normal Receipt Order with a receipt order type of “Return”, and use the normal mobile-receipt process. This will still show up in the return report as long as the receipt order type is defined as 'Return'.
Knowledge Base Article
- Streamline Your eCommerce Return Management to Increase Profit
- Sell More With a Great Ecommerce Returns Policy
- How to Handle Holiday Returns in Ecommerce
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Returns, Return Orders, Return Receipt