Logiwa has a robust return function that allows you to perform in-depth returns processes. With Logiwa, you can properly keep track of which customer orders are being returned, as well as recording the specific details of the return.
- Able to track return history for specific items and generate reports for analytical purposes
- Spot trends for items being returned due to poor packaging, allowing you to re-evaluate the packing materials
- Track "Incorrect Item" return reason which could be due to the incorrect item in the physical warehouse location
- Record the reason for the return
- Print a new item barcode label to place the item back into inventory
- Take a photo of the returned order
- Select which items in the order are being returned
- Place the inventory into active inventory
- Place the inventory into a damaged location
Go to the 'Return Receipt' Screen in your Logiwa account to start the returns process.
Screen Path: WMS ->Receipt Management ->Return Receipt
In this screen to be able to receipt a return order, you need to follow these steps as below:
1) Scan the “return station” location that is defined in your system
You can create your Return Station via WMS>Setup>Location screen
Your return station should be marked as a “Business Station” and the storage system should be 'ReturnRamps'.
2) You can receive the return items on a location or on an LP
3) If you select the "On Location" icon, you are then prompted to scan the location you wish to receive the return order on. After that, please click on the “Continue” button.
4) On the following screen, the only thing you need to do is to scan the “Shipment Order” code of the order being returned.
Also, you can use "Channel Order Code" on the Return Receipt.
5) You will then see the Shipment Order’s item details listed.
6) Next, you will scan the barcodes of the item(s) being returned.
7)After scanning the item barcode, you will be able to add a return reason for the item:
8) You can select any of the buttons on the right for extra functions like printing an item barcode or uploading a photo.
9) Finally, you can click on the “Order End” button:
Congratulations! You received the return order in your inventory.
You can see this log via Receipt Report (WMS>Reports>Receipt Reports>Receipt Report).
In this report, you should toggle on the “RETURN” field and click the green search icon:
You will be able to see your return log as below:
Finally, if you do not want to use the Receipt Return screen, you can create a normal Receipt Order with a receipt order type of “Return”, and use the normal mobile-receipt process. This will still show up in the return report as long as the receipt order type is defined as 'Return'.
Related Blog Posts
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Returns, Return Orders, Return Receipt