This article will walk you through getting your API credentials from Amazon so you can enter them into Logiwa.
API Credentials Step-by-step
Screen Path: Dashboard → Settings → User Permissions → Third-Party Developer and Apps → Visit Manage Your Apps
- To locate the AmazonMWS developer permissions screen, log into your Seller Central account and navigate to the User Permissions page in Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and locate the Third-party Developer and Apps section, from there click on Visit Manage Your Apps.
- Once the Manage Your Apps page loads, find Seller Labs, which should be listed as an authorized developer.
- To generate the necessary authentication tokens, select the Authorize a Developer button, shown below:
5. In the Developer's Name field, type or copy and paste: LA Software
6. In the Developer Account Number field, type or copy and paste: 4386-6161-9270
7. Click the Next button.
8. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the Next button once more.
9. Copy your account identifiers (Seller ID, MWS Authorization Token, and Marketplace ID) as we need them in order to access your Amazon seller account programmatically.
10. For safekeeping, copy and paste your account identifiers into an email and send it to us. It is good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place for your records.
11. Please visit this Amazon help page to learn more about access keys if needed.