Screen Path: WMS > Reports > Inventory Reports > Listing Inventory Report
The Listing Inventory Report shows the synced inventory quantities to your stores.
You can search by the following criteria.
- Channel: Choose the channel you want to filter by
- Channel Item Number: A unique number that represents a listing within a particular channel (different from the Seller SKU)
- Seller SKU: A SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) is a unique number assigned by the seller when listing an item.
- Item Code: A code that represents a given item.
- FNSKU: The FNSKU (Fulfillment Network Stock Keeping Unit) is the way that Amazon identifies a product as unique to a seller.
- Client: The owner or organization that keeps or owns the inventory. This is NOT the customer that you ship customers to.
- Listing Active?: Filters items that are allowed to be sold.
- Out Of Stock?: Filters items that are out of stock.
When you click on an Item in the table, you can see all the pending orders for that item.
If there is an order shipped outside of Logiwa, make sure to ship this order on Logiwa from Order Operations page.
Fields and Explanations:
Usable Stock: The sum of an item’s stock which has no quarantine reason or suitability reason across all locations of the warehouse. Items should be in open to sales locations.
For kit items, this field shows the total stock quantity after subtracting the "order qty".
Order Qty: This quantity is the sum of all the item's quantities that are not shipped yet.
For kit items, the Order Qty cannot be calculated, this field is displayed at zero.
Sellable Stock: Total sellable stock quantity. It is the total stock quantity after subtracting the "order qty" Also, this field is used for inventory sync operation.
Usable Stock - Order Qty = Sellable Stock
For kit items, sellable stock is equal to the usable stock.
Damaged Quantity: Total stock quantity which has quarantine or suitability reason.
Last Quantity Synced: The sum of an item's available quantities within all locations of the warehouse. In this case, available stands for the free quantity and NOT the allocated quantity.
Last Quantity Sync Date: The last time the free quantity of an item was synced to your store.
Close to Sales Quantity: This quantity is the sum of all the item's quantities that are placed closed to sales location.
Store: The store where the order is placed.
Unshipped Quantity: This quantity is the sum of all the item's quantities that are not shipped yet.
Status: This is the status of the order. It is the same as the order status on the Order Operation Screen.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Or write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org