In scenarios where you don't want to use the Logiwa Mobile Picking Screen, you can use Logiwa's Auto Pick function where we bypass the picking functionality.
- Pick your orders automatically during allocation
- Pick your orders automatically when orders are downloaded from Stores
- Pick your orders automatically when shipment orders are uploaded using an excel Import
- Pick your orders automatically when shipment orders are uploaded using the manual entry function on the Shipment Order screen
When you use this option, you can use Logiwa's Pick List to help you pick your orders.
Based on the Job Type chosen, you can still pack the orders.
If you want to complete all picking tasks automatically, you have two options on how to pick the orders.
You can choose,
1. Auto pick the orders and move the picked inventories to the "default shipment location"
2. Auto pick the orders to their existing locations
If you want to use this feature on your process, you can contact our support team and they will make the configurations for you.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com