New Features and Enhancements
1) User Screen Access for Admin Users
You are now able to deactivate, edit, and add users directly from your Admin account without the need of contacting support to complete the setup for you.
Resource: How To Create a User on Logiwa
2) Defining Orders that Will be Downloaded from Shipstation Using UserID or Tag Filters
Get more control on which orders will be downloaded from shipstation by using user names or tags within ShipStation and Logiwa.
3) New Auto-Pick Location Feature
We now offer a new feature to our auto-pick function. Originally, the auto pick function would place the items in your default shipment location. Now, you can choose to auto pick the orders to their existing locations or to a default shipment location
Resource: Auto Pick Shipment Orders Functionality
4) Eliminate Errors on 3rd Party Billing Assignment
We now auto-fill a field during the label creation process when using a 3rd party payor. Now, when a 3rd party payor is set while getting a label from FedEx or UPS, tax & duty payor is also set to that 3rd party's account. Previously, you had to enter the 3rd party information in both fields, but this will eliminate possible human errors on label creation as well as redundant information being entered.
5) Get Rate button improvement
Get Rate button is more efficient and user-friendly now.
When there is an error on Label Creation or Rate services, it allows you to retry while maintaining the old data entered.
- Rate shopping Multiple Client Setup Fix: When you have multiple carrier setups for the same shipping option, there was a chance that we couldn't find the correct rate. That is fixed now.
- Missing Phone number issues have been fixed on Endicia carrier label generation.
- Problem with updating Store orders status to Onhold and Started is fixed..
- On store integrations, we weren't updating the "not / tag" fields. Now, we are able to update these fields.
- New Mandatory filters have been added to the Task Processing Open API method.
- On the Endicia carrier management setup, we fixed the problem on the connection test process.
- On the Magento v1 setup, we fixed the connection test process.
- On putaway or transfer inventory operations, in some cases, we could not move the stock if it had an expiry date. This has been fixed.
- On Packing Station When you search on the "client" field, after the search, this field did not get filled automatically, now it will be auto-populated after search.