There are 2 ways to calculate contracts within Logiwa:
1- Trigger Calculation Manually
2- Automatic Calculation
Before going into Calculation Step, Please make sure to create your contract, create your contract periods and assign it to your clients. For more information Creating a Contract
Trigger Calculation Manually
Screen Path: WMS > SetUp > Billing SetUp > Warehouse Contract
- Find the contract that you want to calculate the billing for
- Click on the calculation button at the left bottom of the screen
- Choose the Client, Warehouse and the Period you want to calculate the billing and click OK
- Lets say today is 09/15/2019 and you choose the Period between 09/02/2019 and 10/02/2019. In that condition the contract calculation will based on transactions between 09/02/2019 and 09/15/2019. If you run the calculation again on 10/02/2019 or after that, old calculation will be deleted and data will be calculated for the Period between 09/02/2019 and 10/02/2019.
- If you run a calculation before the Period finish date and the contract is set as Automatic, then the calculation you made will be deleted and recalculated for the whole period.
- If you enabled Automatic Calculation on Warehouse Contract Periods screen, the Billing data will be automatically calculated at the end of each Period.
Check this manual for Billing Reports
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Billing, 3PL, Contract, Calculation, Client