New Features and Enhancements
1) DHL eCommerce Rating Service
You are now able to get rates for your DHL eCommerce shipments. You can leverage this new feature with our Rate Shopping tool.
2) UPS MI International
UPS MI International services are added to UPS MI integration for your International Shipments
Resource: "UPS Mail Innovations (UPS MI) Setup"
3) Improvements on QB Desktop Billing Data Sync
You are now able to choose the billing lines that you want to be synced to QB Desktop. This gives you more control over managing billing data.
Resource: "How to Send Billing Lines to QB Desktop?"
4) Return Receipt Screen Customization
Customize Return Screen by adding your own Return Reasons and get better reporting about your Return data
Resource: "How Can I Receive Return Orders ?"
5) Transfer Cart Option on the Pick and Sort by Tote Screen
When you have completed all picking tasks on your cart, you will now see a message asking if you would like to transfer the cart to a pack station. This allows you to bypass the transfer operation screen, increasing your efficiency.
6) Walmart Integration Version Upgrade
Walmart switched to a new API Version this month, You can use the 3.0 version of Walmart on Logiwa.
7) Consolidated Inventory Report
The Pack Type field is added to Consolidated Inventory Report which will help you distinguish available inventories based on pack type (case, unit, etc.).
8) Company Name For Label Generation
Logiwa now adds the company name information to the labels generated in Logiwa. We will also gather this information from the store integrations.
- On QB online setup, screen is simplified for better user experience.
- Kit Item Shipment Data syncing problem for Amazon is fixed.
- During the shipment order import, you can set the Carrier Billing Option.
- Random problem on "synchronize a specific order" button functioning is fixed.
- Performance improvements on the ShipStation 'Get Shipment Info' method.
- On the "pick and sort by tote" screen, some item descriptions were too long to fit in the description field and because of that, the item quantity information couldn't be displayed on the screen. Now, the "quantity" and "pack type" information will be displayed separately.
- The problem on downloading the weight information from eBay is fixed.
- When the shipment order's discount detail is too long, we couldn't download the order to our system. This has now been fixed.
- We made some performance improvements on the listing inventory report.
- The "Finalize order and cancel remaining quantities" button problems have been fixed.
- We detected a bug on the packing screen with the serial number process and this bug has been fixed.
- In some cases, the "total carrier rate" and the "total markup rate" fields were showing the incorrect values on the "shipment report". It is fixed now.
- There was a problem on the inventory transfer screen. The "change inventory property by multi-selection" button while adding the expiry date to the inventory is fixed.
- Inventory Quantity Sync process on Order Cancellation or Delete is improved