New Features and Enhancements
1) Print Billing Invoice Report
This new screen enables you to print Invoices for your customers from your 3PL Contract reports.
Print the report from that screen as a pdf, and email it to your customers easily.
Resource: "Printing Invoices"
2) Amazon Shipping (AMZL) for Prime Orders
Amazon is offering to ship the orders with their trucks to Amazon sellers
Logiwa added Amazon Shipping option to Prime Orders, during label creation you will be able to see Amazon Shipping as an option
3) New Pick Full LP Flow
For our B2B customers or customers shipping Pallets, we streamlined our LP Picking Process.
We changed the process to direct to pick Full LPs first and then the remaining items without checking the Pick Full LP parameter on the screen. This will save time to users and also eliminate the risk of not picking the remaining items
Resource: "Pick Full LP Process"
4) SSCC-18 Feature
Logiwa now support creation of SSCC-18 barcodes for LP labels.
You can produce these barcodes based on LP type and print labels from the system.
Contact email@example.com to enable this feature for your account
5) Magento Integration Download Pending Orders
A new parameter is added for Magento to be able to download the orders in Pending Status
Resource: "Magento Setup"
6) Third-Party Account Number Based on Stores
You are now able to set different account numbers for your stores.
Based on this setup, the system will choose the assigned 3rd Party Account Number automatically for related store orders. This will save you time and eliminate possible human error.
Resource: "Third-Party Account Number Based on Stores"
7) Replenishment Process History Logs Clarifications
A new Transaction Log Type is added on the Transaction History Report to differentiate Replenishment transactions with ease.
Resource: "How to Do Replenishment?"
8) Automated Notification Mails for Integration Errors
We now offer a new automated mail notification system in order to monitor your store integrations efficiently.
These notification emails will be sent to the store email which defined on the store management setup.
If you want to be notified on your store transactions, you can contact with Logiwa support team. They will set your mail jobs up for you!
9) Carrier Billing Type Info on the Shipment Order Screen
You are now able to see and update the "carrier billing type" info on the Shipment Order screen. You can bulk update this data via using Update Order Master Templates.
This information will be used during carrier label creation.
- "Finalize order and cancel remaining quantities" button will cancel the unallocated/unprocessed quantities
- "Get rate" result pop-up has been changed for better user experience. More information is provided on the results
- We made some changes to the shipment order import process in order to make this operation easier. From now on, you do not have to fill the "status" information or "pack type" information. If you do not fill the "pack type" information then the item's UOM will be used.
- On the Item screen barcode tab, there is an auto-populate issue on the client selection. This has been fixed.
- Performance improvements on the Get-Item methods. Item downloads from the stores will be 2 times faster.
- On the "Warehouse Task Processing" screen, the "actual start date" field was showing the wrong date value and this has been fixed.
- A new control is added to the item type update process. If there is an order or inventory for the item, the item type change is not allowed.
- For international orders, the custom declaration quantities were sent as planned order quantity. This process has been changed. Now, if the order has processed quantities, the processed quantities will be sent to the carrier. If the order does not have any processed quantity, the planned quantity will be sent to the carrier.
- The "total rate" and "total markup rate" fields have been added on the Shipment Order screen.
- "Actual ship date" filter has been added on the Shipment Order screen.
- You are now able to download the excel template for the "Update Shipment Order Master" button via the Shipment Order screen, operations button.