- "Send Shipment Info" and "Send Inventory Info" services are supported by Logiwa for Quickbooks Online.
- You can create order through mobile devices with our new "Mobile - Order Entry" screen. Go to WMS > Mobile > Order Operations > Mobile - Order Entry
Select Warehouse and Client. Then click the next button. Fill the required fields then click the product button. You can also create a customer by clicking the customer button if it is not defined in the system. Also, you can enter the order code manually why turn off the "Auto Create Order" parameter on the screen.
Scan your item's barcode or search from the button on the screen. Then select the package type and quantity of the item and click the confirm button. And the system will create your Shipment Order.
- Now Logiwa can suggest package type based on the item's dimensions on your Shipment Order. Please contact your consultant for this feature.
- Logiwa is now integrated with Volusion.
- Push order from Logiwa to Quickbooks Desktop is available now.
In the Store Management screen, click the "Send Order to Quickbooks" option then select the defined channels from the list.
If your order is manually created through the Logiwa system, select the "manual" option on that list.
- You can search all related customers and vendors belongs to the selected client by the "Main Party" filter on the Organization screen.
- DHL Express - Commercial Invoice is available now in Logiwa.
- You can use the Free Attributes fields in the detail tab of the Receipt Order screen to add extra notes for your orders.
- The control screen is now set to show you exactly what you scanned. If no result is found, the system will show the data which includes the scanned one.
- UPS - Mail Innovations is available now in Logiwa.
- The "Additional Details" field in Shopify will now be available in Logiwa.
- A new feature has been added to the "Mobile - LP | Order Loading" screen! By activating the "Keep Loading From Here?" button, you can continue the loading operation from the locations you have scanned.
- You can only add 2 package types to the items in the system. The SKU quantity of the package type you marked as CU must be 1.
- The size of the notes field on the detail tab of the Receipt Order screen is flexible now.
- The Logiwa system is now; will not try to get labels on the packaging station for 3rd party, undefined and LTL carriers.
- Our Open API has been updated.