Logiwa Cycle Count enables counting the whole warehouse or a part of the warehouse in a plan.
What is included in Cycle Count
- Planning which locations to be counted
- Filtering the locations by SKU and counting the locations of only that SKU
- Directed Count screen for the user which shows with locations to count in a min walking order
- Comparison of the inventory between and after the count
- Supervisor control to update the inventory in counted locations
- Historical Reports on the counted locations and inventory
- User Transaction Reports
The process to follow:
- Creating a count plan
- Counting the locations by scanning
- Supervisor control and inventory update
Count Plan Creation
On the cycle count, a new count plan needs to be created for each count that defines which aisles, bays, levels, etc. of the warehouse will be counted by each user. Each user should have a different CountCode not to see each other's locations.
Screen Path: WMS > Inventory Count > Count Plan
First, you need to create a count plan for the count.
Click on the “Create Count Plan” button and fill out the below “Count Plan Creation” pop-up page
- If you’d want to count specific locations or items, add location and item filters and select the desired locations on the list and click the "create with chosen locations" button.
- You can select all the locations that you filter or select specific locations to create a count plan. To count all locations on the list, click the "create with all locations" button.
Once you click on the “Create Count Plan” button, you receive the below notification on the screen.
“Code” is the count plan code assigned by the system and “Revision” is the copies of the inventory and the count.
Once a count plan is created, the system creates 2 revisions – the first one is the “Original Revision” which takes the snapshot of the inventory that you have when the count plan is created and the second one “Count Revision” shows the count so that you can compare the revisions after the count plan is finalized.
In order to count the locations one by one, search your count plan code and edit your count plan, open the "Count One by One?" toggle, and save.
- Select your Count Plan Type as "Cycle Count One By One" while creating your count plan.
- Search your count plan code and edit your count plan, open the "count one by one?" toggle, and save. This option can be used for the count plans that you decided to count one by one after creating your count plans.
Mobile - Count Operation
In order to start counting the locations on your count plan go to WMS → Mobile → Count
On the first screen of the Mobile Count, type or scan the count plan code that the system assigned.
Based on the count plan locations, the system starts suggesting the locations for the count.
On the second tab of the “Count” page, enter that location.
In order to delete the count details for a location, you can use the "Reset Count" button and after that, you can count this location again.
After starting the count for a location, the location will be locked.
On the next screen, enter the LP details if any, if not click on “No LP”
In order to delete the count details for an LP, you can use the "Delete LP Count" button and after that, you can count this LP again.
On the next tab, scan the item barcode that you want to count.
If you have selected “All” clients on the first tab, you need to count all the inventory in the specified location for all of the clients. However, if you have selected a single client on the first tab, you just need to count that specific client's inventory.
If you have another LP that will be counted on the location, click on the “Close LP” button and follow the same steps for this LP too.
After you complete the count for the location, click the "Complete Loc" button. After that, the system will suggest the next location on the count plan.
After you are done with the “Count” screen, go back to the “Count Plan” screen.
Click on the “Compare Results” button.
After the "compare results" button, you will see two different options, "Compare Result" and "Update Report".
If you use the "Compare Result" button, the "count plan compare" report is opened on the new tab.
In this report, you can see and compare the counted quantities and inventory quantity of the item and locations on a report.
In order to update the counted locations, go to the "Count Plan Update" screen.
Also, if you use the "Update Report" button on the "Count Plan" screen after clicking the "Compare Results" button, this screen will be opened automatically.
On the list, you’ll see all the counts that are counted but not yet updated – the supervisor then can see and select which ones they’d want to update the inventory with and either click on “Update All Locations” or “Update Selected Locations”.
After updating the locations, the inventories for the locations will be updated as counted inventory count and the location's lock will be removed.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org