Amazon Vendor Central is the web interface used by manufacturers and distributors.
Logiwa has Amazon Vendor Central Integration.
What is available?
• Downloading orders from Amazon. (850 file for Amazon)
• Sending acknowledgment info to the Amazon for downloaded Orders. (855 file for Amazon)
• Sending shipment information to the Amazon. (856 file for Amazon)
Screen Path: Entity-> Store Management
In order to use Amazon Vendor Central integration, you should create a setup on the Store Management screen.
In order to use Amazon Vendor Central, you need to follow some rules.
- Items should have a "lot number" which is 18 characters.
- Items should have two pack types.
- The company should have an SAN(standard address number)
- The company should have an SSCC18 company prefix for the LP labels.
- You need to provide the FTP or SFTP info to Logiwa.
You can find more detail about SSCC18 on the link below,
- To begin with, orders are downloaded to Logiwa.
- From the Order Operations page, you can allocate the orders and pick them. This part is based on how you handle your outbound operation.
- After Finishing the Picking process, go to shipment order screen and select one of the picked orders.
- Toggle on the"Send Acknowledgment Status" field and enter the planned ship date for the order. This is necessary to be able to send 855 file to Amazon.
- Send acknowledgment info is sent to Amazon within 15 minutes.
- Planned ship date info will be sent to the Amazon
- Planned, supplied and canceled quantity info will be sent to the Amazon
- Based on this info, Amazon carriers will come to the warehouse and receive the shipping boxes within 24 hours.
- When the Amazon carries arrive at the warehouse, they will give a tracking number and bill of lading number to you. On the "Shipment Order" screen,
- Choose carrier as LTL
- Enter the tracking number(s) to the "carrier tracking number" field
- Enter the Bill of Lading (BOL) number to the "plate number" field
- Print the "Bill of Lading" report for the Amazon carrier.
- Shipment Info will be sent to the Amazon.