New Features and Enhancements
1) New Amazon Vendor Central Integration
Amazon Vendor Central is an all-inclusive platform for suppliers that handles the process from beginning to end; from buying and storing inventory to shipping and handling.
Logiwa is now connected to Vendor Central to streamline those processes for Vendor Central Suppliers.
Resource: "Amazon Vendor Central"
2) User Workload Report
Track Labor Efficiency with Logiwa’s new User Workload Report.
This new report enables you to monitor your users' performance on the receiving, picking, putaway and replenishment processes. Check out the link below to learn more about this report. All admin users by default will have access to this report.
Resource: "User Workload Report"
3) Packing Station Weight Controls
Have more control over the Weight of the items during Packing and decrease the number of shipping errors.
* Item weight is available on the Order Items Grid
* Total Order Weight calculated is available on the Packing Screen
* Shipping Box Empty Weight is available on the Packing Screen
You can modify and define your weight information (in ounces) through your item master data.
4) Single-Item Packing Improvements
You are now able to change the order address from the packing screen for your single item orders and eliminating an extra step of using the Order Operations screen.
Through this new functionality, a pop screen should become available during label generation on the single item packing screen where you will now have the ability to change the address.
This will enable you to fix any address errors encountered and create labels with ease and speed.
Resource: "How Do I Pack A Single Item Order?"
5) A New Way to Order Search on the Return Receipt Screen
Logiwa now offers a new way to scan your returned order codes on the return receipt screen.
You are now able to scan the "Channel Order Code"s (Store Order Number) instead of the "Logiwa Order Code" on this screen.
Resource: "How Can I Receive Return Orders ?"
6) Third-Party Account Number Based on Stores
You are now able to set different account numbers for your stores.
If decide to enable this setup, the system will choose the assigned 3rd Party Account Number automatically for related store orders. This will save you time and eliminate possible human error.
Resource: "Third-Party Account Number Based on Stores"
- We've changed the download item method for Amazon. From now on, the UPCs will be created as barcodes on Logiwa and you will be able to use these barcodes on the operations.
- We detected a bug in the rate shopping process where if your client had more than one set up for the same carrier, rate shopping might have selected the wrong setup. This bug has been fixed.
- QB Desktop Setup: If you find your QB desktop token expired or your QB desktop setup broken, we added a "Re-login" button on the Store Management screen where you can get a new token.
- Scanning:: We identified a bug where if you scanned an item that has multiple pack types you would encounter issues, it is now fixed on the Mobile Receipt Screen, and to be released on your regular platform in January’s release.
- For Amazon Prime orders, the dimension autofill problem on the batch label button has been fixed.
- The resolution problem on UPS MI QR barcodes is fixed. If you were having a barcode scanning issues, this fix should resolve it.
- On the "Create Batch Job" - warehouse job processing screen, the "store name" filter should now filter properly.
- We detected a glitch on the” verify the address process” while updating orders from all stores that was causing some addresses to not properly be verified, resulting in errors during label creation. These issues and errors are now fixed.
- Shopify updated its API Version (released on 2019-04) and now Logiwa is aligned with the requirements of this new version. Please see the link for more details: Shopify API Versioning
- Label Creation: Due to UPS’s limitation, label creations were blocked before if the phone number extension information was larger than 4 characters. We have adjusted existing data with more than 4 characters for UPS so that you no longer receive errors.
- If a carrier label was generated on Shipstation, ShipStation’s "Send Shipment Information" method was not sending the correct carrier name to Logiwa. We have fixed the integration communication so that you are now able to generate carrier label on Shipstation and receive the accurate shipment information in Logiwa.
- No issues should any longer be experienced during adjusting the inventory of kit items on the Inventory Adjustment screen.
- On the Warehouse Task Processing screen, task quantity total is added at the end of the screen, which didn’t exist before.
- "Purchase Price" should now be accurately updated when downloading items from QB Online.
- On the QB online, there was no field for the invoices/sales receipts that are created on QB to match invoices/sales receipts with Logiwa records. As a result, it was too hard to match the QB records with the Logiwa records. You are now able to see the following information through QB Online’s “Message On Invoice” field.
- "shipment order code"
- "purchase order code"
- "warehouse contract code"
- On the Available to Promise report, the PO quantity calculation has been fixed to reflect accurately. Before quantities were reflect based off the PO, with our fix it will also show RO quantities (if you use RO). You should notice a change in the field description to “PO/RO Quantity.”
- "Target cell cannot be empty" error you might have experienced on the Pick and Sort screen has been fixed.
- Performance improvements have been applied to QB desktop integration.