- Pull Warehouse Users transaction and send to your HR tool
- Pull Sales Data and use it in your BI tool
- Pull/Push Data to integrate with your ERP System
- Pull/Push Data to integrate with your TMS
- Pull/Push Data to integrate with your Vendor for a seamless flow
- Pull/Push Data to connect to your store or custom e-commerce site
Find API Document: http://developer.logiwa.com/
How to Get API Access
- You need to have an API User-defined within your Sales Contract to be able to request an API User.
- After this step, our Customer Support Team will define your API User
- It is possible to set up a Free 30 min Consultation call with one of our Solution Architects about the API.
- 30 min Free Consultation call is available for 1 API User, when you buy additional Users you can have Consultation meetings for these users too.
- If you need more Consultation, it is possible to plan these with an extra meeting charge.
- For questions and API User requests, Please contact our Customer Support Team email@example.com
Operations available with Logiwa APIs:
- Insert Products: All the fields available on the Item save screen are also available within the API. Insert all product attributes such as barcodes, expiration date, lot number, channel connection, clients
- Update/Edit Products
- Delete Products: It is available if the product is not included within any transaction like orders, inventory, etc.
- List Products: All the filters available on the Item screen are also available within the API.
- Insert Purchase Orders
- Update Purchase Orders
- Delete Purchase Orders
- List Purchase Orders
- Insert Receipt Orders
- Update Receipt Orders
- Delete Receipt Orders
- List Receipt Orders
- Upload Document to a Receipt or Purchase Order: Upload pdf, excel docs to order like BOL, waybill, etc.
- Download Document of a Receipt or Purchase Order: If any document is uploaded to order, it can be downloaded by Open API
- Insert Shipment Orders
- Update Shipment Orders
- Delete Shipment Orders
- List Shipment Orders: List order status Real-Time, List Shipped orders and get Tracking, Carrier Information
- Upload Document to an Order: Upload pdf, excel docs to order like BOL, preprinted pack list, Label, etc..
- Download Document of an Order: If any document is uploaded to order, it can be downloaded by Open API
- List Inventory Report: Including Client, Locations, LPs, Items, Total Quantity, Available Quantity, LotNumber, ExpDate, ProdDate
- List Consolidated Inventory Report: Including Client, Item, Total Quantity, Available Quantity, Damaged Quantity
- List Receipt Report: All the filters and fields available on the Receipt Report are available on the API
- List Shipment Report: All the filters and fields available on Shipment Report are available on the API
- For Standard API users: A request is allowed in 1 second which is in accordance with our 60 requests per minute request limit.
- For Enterprise-class API users: 9 requests are allowed in 1 second which is in accordance with our 500 requests per minute request limit.
And also, for the below-mentioned endpoints that are taking a collection of objects as input, the size limit of the collection is 50.
Operations not available with Logiwa APIs:Logiwa API doesn't support any warehouse process such as
Create Carrier Labels
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org