Creating a Support Ticket
When Logiwa WMS users have a question or have difficulties using the system, Logiwa Support ready to help. In order to forward your question or issue to Logiwa Support team, you just need to create a support ticket. Creating a support ticket is very easy and there are 2 ways to create a new ticket.
- Creating a ticket by email: It is easy as sending an email. Just write your question or issue that you are facing in an email and send it to email@example.com.
- Creating a ticket by web widget: Another very easy way to create a ticket without using email option. Whilst you are using Logiwa WMS, you will see a blue Help button on the top right corner ( ). When you click that button, first of all it suggest you to search your question or issue within the Logiwa Knowledge Base (KB). It is a good idea take a look KB before creating a ticket. Most of our customer could find answers of their questions here. However, if you could not find the information you are looking for, then you can click "Leave Us a Message" button from the widget. It will show you a very basic form to describe your question or issue and then just click to "Send" button. Widget screen depicted below these 2 images.
Tracking Your Support Tickets
After you create a ticket, you will get an automated reply message at first. However, you will get a real human reply very soon as well (Logiwa support first response time is less than 10 minutes). That means, our team got your ticket and we will care about your ticket. However, it is possible that you created more than a ticket in a short period (it is good to separate different topics into different tickets) and some conversation started on your tickets with Logiwa Support Team and you. In this scenario, it may be a bit tough to follow your tickets. At that moment, Logiwa Support User Portal will help you to follow your tickets by their statuses. Here are the instructions for how to track your tickets on Logiwa Support User Portal.
- Navigate to Logiwa Knowledge Base over this URL : https://support.logiwa.com/hc/en-us.
- Click "Sign In" link on the top right corner. It will open a pop-up window like below to enter your user name and password. If you know your user name (your email address whilst creating ticket) and your password, just type them and then click Sign In button. If you do not have a user name and/or password, then you should click "Get a password" link. Your user name is your email address that you used to creating the tickets.
- If you are already have a password, you can skip to step 6. Otherwise, you need type your email address and click to "Submit" button to get a password reset link. That screen will be shown after you click "Get a password" link on the previous step.
- After the step 3, you will get a password reset email, like below. You can click the link on that email and then it will redirect you to the related screen to define your new password. After you fill the password form and then click to "Set password" button, your user is ready to login Logiwa Support User Portal.
- Again, navigate to Logiwa Knowledge Base over this URL: https://support.logiwa.com/hc/en-us. Click "Sign In" button and repeat Step 2, as explained above.
- After you signed into the Logiwa Support User Portal, you will see your name on the top right corner. When you click to your name, it will show a small drop-down menu. In order to see your previous tickets, you can click "My activities" menu item from the drop-down menu.
- On the activities screen, you can find a list of your tickets and you can follow which ticket in which status, also you can click on any ticket and you can send another message over this screen as well.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org