Creating a Support Ticket
If you have a question or have difficulties using the system, Logiwa Support is ready to help. In order to forward your questions or issues to the Logiwa Support team, you can simply need to create a support ticket. Creating a support ticket is very easy and there are 2 ways to create a new ticket.
- Creating a ticket by email: It is as easy as sending an email. Simply, write your questions or issues that you are facing and send it to email@example.com
- Creating a ticket by web widget: Another easy way to create a ticket, without using the email option, is through Logiwa WMS directly. You will see a "Help" button on the top right corner. After clicking that button, it will suggest searching your questions or issues within the "Logiwa Knowledge Base". It is a good idea to look through the Logiwa Knowledge Base before creating a ticket. Most of our customers are able to find the answers to their questions here. However, if you could not find the information you are looking for, then you can click the "Leave Us a Message" button from the widget. It will show you a basic form to describe your questions or issues and then simply click the "Send" button. Widget screens depicted below.
Tracking Your Support Tickets
After you create a ticket, you will get an automated reply message at first. However, you will get a real human reply very soon as well (Logiwa Support response time is less than 10 minutes). That means, our team received and cares about your ticket. Note, it is possible to create more than one ticket in a short time period. (We suggest, separating the topics into different tickets)
Your support tickets are only visible by you and the Logiwa Team. The Logiwa Support User Portal will help you follow your tickets by their statuses. Here are the instructions for how to track your tickets on the Logiwa Support User Portal.
- Navigate to Logiwa Knowledge Base with this URL: https://support.logiwa.com/hc/en-us.
- Click the "Sign In" link on the top right corner. It will open a pop-up window in order to enter your username and password. Your username is the email address that you used to create the tickets. If you know your username and your password, simply type them and then click the "Sign In" button. If you do not have a password, then you should click the "Get a password" link.
- If you already have a password, you can skip to step 6. Otherwise, you need to type your email address and click the "Submit" button to get a password reset link. The screen below will be shown after you click the "Get a password" link on the previous step.
- After step 3, you will get a password reset email. Click the link on that email and it will redirect you to the related screen to create the new password. After filling the password form, click the "Set password" button and your user is ready to login Logiwa Support User Portal.
- Navigate to Logiwa Knowledge Base with this URL: https://support.logiwa.com/hc/en-us. Click the "Sign In" button and repeat Step 2, as explained above.
- After you sign into the Logiwa Support User Portal, you will see your name on the top right corner. When you click on your name, it will show a small drop-down menu. In order to see your previous tickets, you can click "My activities" from the drop-down menu.
- On the activities screen, you can find a list of your tickets and follow the status of your tickets. Also, by clicking on any ticket you can send another message to Logiwa Support.