New Features and Enhancements
1) DropShipping Order Management
Logiwa created a complete order management solution for Dropship orders
- You can choose the items to be drop-shipped within the order
- Mark the order Shipped once your supplier ships the Dropship Order
- Sync Shipment data to your store automatically
- And have complete visibility with Reports
Resource: "What is Dropshipping? How to Manage on Logiwa?"
2) Filtering With JobCode During Packing
You are now able to filter your single item orders by using the job code filter on the Packing Station.
With this new filtering option, you can prioritize the packing of certain Jobs and have more control over your Packing process.
Resource: "How Do I Pack A Single Item Order?"
3) Instant Count One-By-One Scanning Functionality
We now offer a new way of scanning during Instant Count.
Instead of typing the quantity during counting, you can scan each barcode one by one and eliminate possible human errors in multi SKU locations
Resource: "Instant Count"
4) More Efficient Inventory Categorization with New Putaway Suggestions
You are now able to match the item groups with the location zones and manage the Putaway suggestions based on that.
In this way, you can manage the inventory categorization and divide the items into as many categories as you want and make sure they go to the correct Location Zone.
5) Print Packing List for the Shipped Orders
We added the "Print Actions" button on the Shipment Order screen and you are now able to print the packing list even if your order status is shipped.
6) Print DHL End of the Day Report for the Shipped Orders
"Print Actions" are available on the Shipment Order screen now, and you are able to print the DHL End of the Day Report even if your order status is shipped.
- Performance Improvement on Screens, %40 faster screen loads.
- When a kit item is broken into components, you will be able to see kit code on the new component inventory lines. This information is available on the inventory/receipt/transaction reports "Stock Kit Code" field.
- The performance of the "Create Batch Job" process is improved by approximately %40.
- We've added the "Prefix" column on the carrier rate shopping excel import template. If you have more than one carrier setup for a carrier, you should use the "Prefix" info while importing the rate shopping option via Excel. Otherwise, this button won't allow you to import your records.
- For the ShipStation store setup, we've added a new toggle called "Finalize Orders After Getting Shipment Info" and if this toggle is enabled, the orders will be finalized after getting the shipment info from ShipStation. You will see the order status as shipped.
- The military address problem has been solved for Stamps.
- While getting orders from the stores, if the country info is empty, we will find the country info by state info. The state info should be filled for this function.
- For QB online integration logs, we've added the order code on the error message to find the correct order that has a problem.
- "Origin" and "HS Code" should now be accurately updated when downloading items from Shopify.
- We detected a problem with the order update process. If the order is updated on the store, while getting the up to date values from the store, we could not verify the address properly in some cases. This issue has been fixed.
- On the store management screen, QB online page, we added a new toggle called "Is Fully Invoiced?". By using this toggle you will be able to get the fully invoiced orders from the QB online store.
- On the packing station, the other tab could not be filled properly. This has been fixed.
- We detected a glitch on the inventory sync process while sending the kit items' inventories. If the components' do not have a listing channel ID on Logiwa we could not send the kit items' inventories to the stores. This has been fixed.
- Rate pop-up on Order Operation screen was showing the wrong values in some cases even though the Rate info is correct on all of the other screens. This is detected and fixed.
- A new toggle is added on the store management screen Shopify page, called "Download Unpublished Items as Nonmatching?" and by closing this toggle, you will be able to get the unpublished items as non-matched to Logiwa. This function will work only when downloading the items from Shopify for the first time.
- A small bug has been fixed on the Item screen, Barcode tab. We could not display the client and package type info in some cases and this issue has been fixed.
- A control is added on the "Receive All RO" button. If there is an undefined location entered on the "Location" field, you will receive an error message including the location code that has a problem.
- We detected a problem on the "Connection Test Result" field on the carrier management screen and this has been fixed.
- "Lot Number" field is added on the Shipment Report Serial.
- "Check Order Risk Score" toggle on the store management screen had a glitch of not saving the toggle on properly. This is fixed.
- If the partial and the full inventory sync are triggered at the same time for a store, there was a risk to feed the older inventory value to the store. We've changed the working principle for these jobs and this issue will not happen again.
- On QB online store, if you enable the "Send Receiving Info to QB ?" toggle, the receiving records will be sent after the activation date. And if you enable the "Send Shipment Info to QB for shipped orders ?" toggle, the shipment records will be sent for the last 7-days. If you want to send the old values, you can use the "Channel Integration Services" screen and trigger your integrations with the desired date.
- On the counting screens, we could not fill the "pack type" field if the item has two same barcodes on Logiwa. This issue has been fixed.
- If the "Actual Pick Date" field is filled for an order, we could not generate a carrier label from Endicia. This issue has been fixed.
- Small fixes are applied and the "Store Name" field is added to the Listing Inventory Report.
- The "Account Number" could not be filled automatically on the "Batch Label" button if the selected orders have linked channel IDs. This issue has been fixed.