Logiwa announces Smart Order Routing which is an automated process of directing orders to the best available warehouse
You can route your orders based on,
Automatically route and fulfill orders from warehouse locations that are closest to the customer
With the real-time stock level checks, route orders to the best available warehouse locations
And many other custom rules...
You are now able to add the customs description info to your items and have a complete setup for your International shipments
Define the products that can be a substitute to each other and Logiwa will handle the rest based on checking the inventory levels
4) Filter and Manage Multiple Clients' Orders At The Same Time
You are now able to filter your orders by selecting more than one client on the Order Operations screen.
In this way, you can save time and monitor multiple clients' orders together.
5) Downloading The QB Online Invoice Number to Logiwa
From now on, you will see the QB Invoice Number info on the "Customer Order No" field on the Order Operations and the Shipment Order screens.
You can filter and check your orders by using this field.
Logiwa now offers a new way to import your locations with ease. Some mandatory fields are changed as optional, and if you don't want to set a specific value for these fields, just leave these fields as empty. Logiwa will set them automatically.
- Performance improvements have been applied to the Shipment Order, Purchase Order, and the Receipt Order screens.
- You are now able to update your instant counts via Count Plan Update screen.
- Min Order Qty field has been added to the Item screen search results.
- You are now able to add the "Planned Pickup Date" info via the Update Shipment Order Master button.
- A new Receipt Order Insert method is added on Open API. With this method, you can insert your receipt orders and the details at the same time.
- The contract name update problem has been fixed on the Warehouse contract screen.
- We detected a problem on the "Missing" button which exists on the Mobile - Picking screen. If an item with the CASE pack type is missing on the suggested Location/LP, when the "Missing" button is used, we couldn't move the correct quantities to the virtual location. This issue has been fixed.
- The "Skip Address Verification" toggle is enabled for the "Cheapest" shipping option.
- While getting multiple UPS MI labels from UPS, the package details could not be sent to UPS correctly. This issue has been fixed.
- The custom branding logo problem has been fixed.
- If the "name" and "company name" are the same during label creation, the "name" info could not be sent to Endicia, this has been fixed.
- You are now able to see the Invoice No. info on the Reference No field for QB Online stores on the Channel Integration Log screen. This will help you to find the problem orders with ease.
- There was an issue on the packing station for the Amazon Prime orders. If the order is a single item order and if the "single item orders" toggle is not used, we could not print the Amazon Prime label properly. This issue has been fixed.
- We detected a glitch on the Create Batch Job button. If you click on this button one after another with the same filters, you might receive errors while picking the orders. This has been fixed.
- From now on, while importing the Shipment/ Receipt/ Purchase orders, you can use the state code or state description. Logiwa will find the correct state by using the entered value.
- We detected a problem on the "Close LP" button on the Packing Station. We couldn't print the carrier label and the packing list at the same time. This issue has been found and fixed.