You are now able to add your company letterhead and signature image to the FedEx-generated commercial invoices.
2) DHL Express Rate Services
Logiwa's integration with DHL Express now allows you to see the Rates before generating labels.
Logiwa now provides a more robust Amazon Prime Order Management and supports;
- Managing Prime Orders on Packing Station
- Generating more than one label for a Prime Order on packing station
- Batch printing labels for multiple Prime orders on Order Operations Screen
4) Exceed Quantity Controls on the Mobile Receiving Screen
Logiwa now offers functionality to enhance a more consistent Receiving Operation.
For the customers using Receipt Order instead of Purchase Orders, a warning mechanism is added to Mobile Receiving when the receiving quantity is more than planned RO quantities.
5) New fields on the Shipment Report All Screen
You are now able to see the "Shipment Order Type" and "Shipment Method" fields on the Shipment Report All screen. You can also use these fields to filter your Shipments.
- Performance improvements have been applied to the Listing Inventory Report. Now the report is 75% faster.
- The "Order Qty", "Usable Qty" and "Sellable Qty" calculations have been changed on the Listing Inventory Report. On the old version, "Freeze / On-Hold" orders were excluded in these calculations. Now, only the "Shipped" and "Canceled" orders will be excluded from these calculations.
- We've applied alphabetical sorting to all "Country" combo-boxes. Also, unused and duplicated countries are removed.
- The "planned pickup date" field has been added to the Shipment Order screen.
- While generating the labels for Puerto Rico, Guam, and Virgin Islands' orders, if the country is set as the "United States", FedEx and UPS do not allow to create labels for those orders. The country should be changed as "Puerto Rico", "Guam" or "Virgin Islands" for them. Logiwa has applied a solution for those orders and now, even if an order's country is the "United States", you will be able to generate labels by using FedEx or UPS. Learn More
- The "Carrier Address Type" field could not be filled correctly while importing the Shipment Orders from the Shipment Order screen. The problem has been detected and fixed.
- If the item is flagged as a non-physical item on Shopify, Logiwa will not download these item lines while downloading the orders. Learn More
- There was an issue on the QB get orders method. If the item has the item category info, we could not download the shipment orders successfully. This has been fixed.
- A control is added on the print packing list process to avoid printing an incorrect packing list.
- The "active orders", "active tasks" and "active jobs" calculations on the dashboard have been changed to exclude completed Jobs.
- There was a small glitch on the Order Operations screen, "create picking tasks" button. Even if the order hasn't been allocated, the order status was updated as "Started" and it caused confusion. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a rarely seen problem with the "Create Batch Job" process. The orders could be allocated incorrectly and the users were facing problems during the picking operations. This issue was detected and has been fixed.
- We detected a glitch on the inventory sync process. If there is an allocated inventory on the close to sales locations, we could not send the available quantities to the stores. This has been fixed.
- When the client is created on the Organization screen, even if the organization is also flagged as a customer or a vendor, we could not display this organization on the Shipment Order, Purchase Order, and Receipt Order screens. This issue has been fixed.
- We could not show the substitute items on the "Job-Based Pick List". This has been fixed. Learn More
- The "Expire Date" and "Lot Number" values are now added to the Pick and Sort screen.
- There was a problem on the Store Management screen, QB Online setup page. If the "asset account" is empty, we could not load the page and the screen was freezing. This problem has been fixed.
- We detected and fixed a stock corruption case that blocks you during the picking operation.
- While getting rates from the DHLEc carrier, if the "External Rate Service" values are missing or invalid, the error message could not inform the users sufficiently. The error message has been changed.
- There was a problem with the ShipStation Get Orders method. If the sent channel item number is used for more than one item on Logiwa, we could not find the correct item while downloading the orders from ShipStation. This problem has been fixed.
- SKU search problem has been fixed on the Movement Report.
- The transaction history log problem on the instant count update process has been fixed.