What is supported?
- XLS (Excel 97-2003)
- XLSX (Excel 2007 and later)
Currently, we support XLS (Excel 97-2003), XLSX (Excel 2007 and later) files created using MS Office Excel desktop application and also files exported as both XLS and XLSX from Numbers (OSX).
To see how to export compatible files from Numbers please refer to step 2 below.
If you are using Office 365 for creating Excel files, please use the steps below to create compatible files with Logiwa.
- You should download your excel document using the "Download a Copy" button from Office 365.
2. Open the Numbers application. The Numbers application can be obtained from the App Store.
3. The downloaded file should be opened on the Numbers.
4. Then you can export the excel document.
5. The final exported file can be imported to the Logiwa.
If you get 'The left and top of the window bounds must be between....' error during excel import, please refer to the steps above
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com