In order to get the FedEx ETD-Electronic Trade Documentation for international shipments, the letterhead and signature are mandatory to fill.
- You can upload a letterhead and a signature image from your FedEx account.
- You can upload a letterhead and a signature image on Logiwa.
In FedEx, using the letterhead and signature is available once the account is authorized to use these options.
(Please call 877 339 2774 and use the keyword “Web Services”.)
Managing Letterhead and Signature on Logiwa
If you choose to upload images on Logiwa, you will be able to add different Letterhead and Signature for each carrier setup.
These images can be uploaded on the Carrier Management screen. These columns will be visible for the completed setups. You should save your setup first then add the letterhead and signature.
Screen Path: Entity -> Carrier Management
- Your images should be saved in a PNG or GIF format only.
- Your letterhead image can be a maximum of 750 pixels wide
- Your signature image can be a maximum of 240 pixels wide by 25 pixels tall
- You can upload smaller images, but these will be stretched to fit the full area(s) for the images. Please click the more information.
Here is a sample FedEx ETD Commercial Invoice. Your letterhead and signature images will be used on the highlighted areas.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org