The aim of this article is to explain the process of Automation Rule by specific examples
1) The first example is related to International orders. If you have an order with an international delivery address, you can determine the country and add a special rule for an order.
2) We add a trigger to a separate store then define specific actions. In this example, you can see a carrier and shipment method. If you want to define the shipment method, you must add triggers for the client and warehouse.
3) In some cases, the customer has a specific rule to manage the order. International Order has a special rule, and rules can change country to country so that example shows if the order exceeds the number of line items, you have to examine order before Customs Review.
4) Logiwa has a flexible structure so either high volume or average volume, you can manage your process. For instance, if you have N number of warehouses and all these warehouses have a different process, you can change the warehouse through the Automation Rule. In that example, if the order provides store country and the number of product actions, the rule will be assigned to another warehouse.
5) Some case warehouse has to supply some customer and you can define a various address type as delivery address also you can assign planned ship date to manage specific time rule.
6) The address line is another trigger to manage the rule.
7) The specified day is important for a customer so customer satisfaction increases priority level. You can add priority and add SKU for a rule.
8) Order weight or product weight will determine the shipment method. You can assign a shipping method for that situation.
9) You can manage the orders according to the Order Date or Order Time filters. You will be able to select the time zone in hours AM or PM from the listed combo box and you can select the specific name of the days of the week.
For example, If the Order Date is Thursday and if the Order Time is smaller than 3.00 PM, use Saturday Delivery.
10) You can assign the carrier package type from the actions on the Automation Rule screen, for example, you can choose a specific carrier and the carrier package type for the specified triggers.
Pay Attention: Logiwa has an article to explain Automation Rule, click here to reach the document.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org