Logiwa validates and corrects addresses.
- Once the orders are downloaded from stores they are validated automatically. Depending on the AutoCorrect Address value on the Store setup, auto-correction can be applied to addresses.
- For the orders created manually, with excel upload or Open API, they can not be automatically verified or corrected. For those orders manual trigger for verification is available
- For Domestic orders, Logiwa uses lob.com services
- For international orders; if you have a FedEx account, Logiwa uses FedEx verification service and if you do not have FedEx account Logiwa uses USPS address verification services.
- Please note that, When using the address correction feature, there is a chance the closest matching address in either the USPS Database will not match the intended delivery address.
NOTE: For international orders, old address and the new address will be written in the Verification Notes field.
In order to automatically verify the order's addresses that come directly from the stores, AutoCorrect Address toggle should be enabled on the Store Management screen.
Screen Path: Entity-> Store Management
Otherwise, the required or requested orders can be verified via the selected "Verify and AutoCorrect Address" button on the Order Operations screen.
Screen Path: WMS-> Operations-> Order Operations
One order or multiple order addresses can be verified at the same time on the "Order operations" screen.
After clicking the "Verify and AutoCorrect Address" button, please click the "OK" button to verify the address.
If the operation is completed successfully, a pop-up screen will appear with the count of total addresses and verified addresses and that represents how successful the operation is.
If the address is verified, the "Address Verified" toggle is enabled on the screen.
1) If the "Address Verification Status" of the order is Verified,
- If the zip code of the order is Standard, it won't fill the "Verification Notes" field.
- If the zip code of the order is Military, it will fill the Verification Notes field as "The address is a deliverable military address."
- If the zip code of the order is PO Box, it won't fill the "Verification Notes" field.
2) If the "Address Verification Status" of the order is Verified With Warning, it will fill the Verification Notes field asking for the missing information.
3) If the "Address Verification Status" of the order is Waiting Verification, it means that the address is not verified.
4) If the "Address Verification Status" of the order is Not Verified, it will fill the Verification Notes field as "The address is invalid based on given inputs."
There are five statuses for the orders that are verified.
- Waiting Verification
- Verified - If the address is deliverable or it is an international address.
- Verified With Warning - If the address is deliverable but there is some missing information that exists on the address line.
- Not Verified - If the address is undeliverable.
Also, the zip code type of address is shown in the "Zip Code Type" field.
- Standard: The zipcode is standard.
- PO Box: The zipcode only contains the PO Boxes.
- Military: The zipcode only contains Military addresses.
- Unknown: The zipcode is not verified.
If the address is not verified, it gives warning messages to take attention of the address is not verified on the "batch label", "packing station", and "get a rate and set package detail" screens.
1) Batch Label:
2) Get Rate and Set Package Detail:
3) Packing Station:
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com