Logiwa is now integrated to EasyPost! You are able to get rates and generate labels from your EasyPost account.
You are now able to integrate with SellerCloud and process the order on Logiwa.
Logiwa now offers functionality to share inventories between stores. You are now able to set the "inventory sharing percentages" store-based moreover item-based. After that, when syncing the inventory levels to the stores, these percentages will be applied to the available quantities.
Logiwa now uses lob.com to verify domestic orders. This will eliminate the verification errors and undelivered order problems.
Also, you will see new columns on the Order Operations screen, called "verification status" and "zip code type".
- Verification status shows the order's verification status with more detail.
- Zipcode type shows the order's address type, like PO Box address, Military address, Standard address, etc.
For international orders, carriers force you to fill some values to products like item code, item description, country of origin, price, weight, and HS code. You are now able to set the "Default Country of Origin" info to your carrier setups and if the item's origin info is empty, the default country of origin info will be used while getting customs forms from the carriers.
Logiwa announces Shipment Automation and you are now able to automate your orders while downloading the orders from stores.
You can set custom rules or use our favorite rules which are already defined on your setup.
- "Total Carrier Rate" field is added to the Order Operations screen.
- The "Country", "State", "City", "Zip Code", "Carrier Address Type", "Customer Address Description" (Address Line 1), "Address Line 2" fields are added to the Shipment Report All screen. You can use these fields to filter your orders and have complete visibility in your shipments.
- Item Display Member field is added to the Inventory Report. You can use this field to filter the related items' inventories.
- We've applied alphabetical sorting to all "Client" and "Contract " combo-boxes.
- "Lot Batch Number" is added to the Mobile - Order Picking screen, LP-based picking process.
- You are now able to transfer your inventories to the warehouses with the LP.
- There was an issue on the Stamps End of The Day Report. If the sender's postal code length is bigger than 5, we could not print the end of the day report. This issue has been fixed.
- If the kit item's components have substitute items, we could not consider the substitute items' inventories for the kit item and did not send these inventories as available quantity. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a glitch on the Country combo-boxes. Sometimes the countries could not be loaded to this combo-box. This issue has been found and fixed.
- There was a problem with the reports that are under the Reports menu. Even if the scale is applied to the columns, the column spaces were reset all the time. This issue has been fixed.
- Third-party billing options could not be applied to the orders when ShipStation shipping options are used. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a missing control on the Shopify Get Orders method. If there is an array of properties are sent instead of a gift note, we could not handle this problem. Also, if the order's note info is too long, we could not download the order. These problems have been fixed.
- If there is an error on the single item packing process, "Please Wait" popup did not disappear from the screen. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with downloading the orders from the stores. If the order's customer is created on Logiwa before but the address is changed on the store, we were using the old address info. This issue has been fixed.
- On the Order Operations screen, deactivated clients were listing on the Client combo-box. This has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the label generation process for a specific case and this problem did not allow users to print carrier labels. This problem has been fixed.
- On the UPS End of The Day Report, we could not show the package weights separately. This has been fixed.
- On the Instant Count screen, non-numeric values could be entered as quantity and this was causing some problems. From now on, only numeric values can be entered into the quantity field.
- There was a problem with the address verification process. Sometimes the order's address line 2 info was removed when the order is updated from the stores. This problem has been fixed.
- On the Inventory Adjustment screen, even if the "Show Only Available Quantity" toggle is enabled, all items were listed on the results. This has been fixed.
- The "Carrier Weight" field's name which exists on the Shipment Order screen is changed as "Weight to Sync to Carrier" to make this clear. Because this field not keeping the order's weight which is sent to the carrier. You can use this field to set the carrier weight info before getting the labels. If this field is filled, carrier labels will be generated by using this weight info.
- There was a problem with the Item screen, the Lot Setup tab. Even if some toggles are enabled, the values did not change on the screen. This problem has been fixed.
- On all screens' result grids, there was a problem with the "total count" values. If you use inner filters on the screens, the total counts were changing as zero. This problem has been detected and fixed.
- On the Item screen on the barcode tab, even if a barcode is deleted, the deleted barcode was still shown on the Item tab. This has been fixed.
- You are now able to scan the Items' mandatory attributes like expiry date, lot batch number, production date, etc. during the counting process.
- Performance improvements have been applied to the Packing Station. Now the screen is 25% faster.
- The improvement is completed for getting the weight from the scale on the packing station. In the previous version, we were getting the scale once. Now, we will set the scale weight in a second to the pop-up.
- There was a problem with the replenishment process. Even if the replenishment task is completed partially, the replenishment task was completed fully. This problem has been fixed.
- On the cancel receiving process, we could not refresh the screen after completing the cancellation. This has been fixed.
- There was a problem while printing labels. You might see a blank page instead of the label's PDF file. A control is added to prevent this problem.
- On the mobile order picking screen, when picking the orders LP-based, the missing button could not work properly. This problem has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the send shipment method. If there were multiple labels from the different carriers and if the last generated label was canceled, the shipped quantities could not be sent to the stores. This problem has been fixed.
- From now on, you will see only two-digit characters on the decimal fields on the Order Operations screen.