You are now able to add dynamic references to the carrier labels, such as channel order code, customer order code, order items, ship date, etc. This function enables you to manage the order information displayed on your carrier label.
This function is available for UPS, FedEx, and Endicia!
You are now able to integrate with Wish and process the orders on Logiwa.
Logiwa is now fully integrated to Deliverr! You can download and fulfill your Deliverr orders and print your labels.
You are now able to integrate with TradeGecko and process the orders on Logiwa.
You are now able to integrate with Etsy and process the orders on Logiwa.
6) FedEx One Rate on Packing
FedEx one rate option is added to the packing screen and you are now able to generate labels by using this function on the packing screen.
Logiwa now announces a new report that will show the batch job process logs. You are now able to see the processed or unprocessed orders at the specific time, the planned order quantity, stock quantity and the other information that will help you to solve order allocation/batching problems.
8) Performance Improvements
We are constantly working on improving our screen and process performance. Order Operation screen loading is improved %60.
And Shipment Process is faster than ever, no more waiting on the screen, it is 12 times faster.
- Even seconds count! Packing screen extra steps are removed to make the process faster. On the multi-item packing function, after scanning the order/tote, the screen will go to the next tab automatically. And also, after scanning the package type, the screen will focus on the OK button directly and you won't need to use any other buttons anymore.
- A new toggle called "Receive Single SKU per LP?" is added to the Mobile - Receipt screen. If you only receive one SKU in a box, you can enable this toggle and after confirming the receiving for an item, the screen goes back to the LP scanning tab automatically. Learn More
- "Show Job Assigned Orders?" toggle is added to the Order Operations screen. You are now able to filter the orders with/without jobs by using this toggle. Learn More
- You are now able to insert the serial numbers by differentiating with the lot number and expiry date relation. Learn More
- The "Channel Order Number" info will be synced to QB desktop when the other channels' orders are created. This value will be displayed on the PO number field which exists on QB desktop.
- The carrier prefix field is added to the Shipment Order Carrier Info screen.
- "Actual Ship Date" field is added to the Shipment Order Detail Status Report.
- There was an issue with the FedEx SmartPost shipping option. If the order's weight is less than 1lb, FedEx SmartPost requires the address correction services. If the "Use Address Correction" was disabled on the Carrier Management screen, we could not generate the labels for these orders. Now, this problem is fixed.
- There was a problem with the "Extra Notes2" field on the Order Operations screen. Even if the field's name is changed from the Edit Layout, we could not save the new name for the field. This issue has been fixed.
- The zip code info should have 5 digit characters for DHL eCommerce carrier services. To reduce the problems on the carrier label generation process, Logiwa will send the first 5 digit characters of the zipcode to DHL eCommerce.
- There was an issue with the Consolidated Shipment Report. The orders without labels could not be listed on this report. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the "Pick List Printed?" toggle on the Order Operations screen. When this toggle is used to filter the orders, the screen was freezing. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Create Batch Job button for the full allocation function. Even if there is not enough inventory, the order might be allocated partially. This problem has been detected and fixed.
- There was another problem with the Create Batch Job button. If the batch job button is triggered more than two times at the same time, some of the orders' allocations might be multiplied and this was causing the problems during picking. This problem has been detected and fixed.
- Letterhead and Signature images could not be uploaded on the Carrier Management screen. This problem has been fixed.
- Performance improvement has been applied to the get items method in order to download the items from the stores faster.
- The "Order Date" field's date format was not correct on the Create Batch Job popup. This has been fixed.
- We could not use the predefined requested confirmation value on the packing screen, even if there is a requested confirmation that exists for the order. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Shipment Order Carrier Info screen. If the carrier label is generated from UPS-MI services, we could not show the weight info for this label. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a glitch on all screens. If your browser's language is not English, the column names were translating automatically when a column is dragged dropped. This issue has been fixed.
- The "Unit Weight" and "Total Weight" fields were not displayed the item's weight info on the Shipment Order screen, detail tab. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the item delete process. If the item is used on the Location screen, on the Picking Constraints tab, this constraint will be deleted when the item is deleted from Logiwa.
- "Update for all client" button was not working for EasyPost, Shippo and ShipStation carriers. This problem has been fixed.