Logiwa now announces a new function on the Order Packing screen: getting the rates before generating the carrier labels. This will allow you to decide which shipping option will be used based on the rates.
When the rate shopping feature is used, all available shipping options and rates will be listed.
2) Receiving Performance Improvement
The receiving process with the "Receive Receipt Order" button is 5 times faster now.
Logiwa has new functionality to generate carrier labels for each item within the shipment order. If your items already have a box itself and if you need to print carrier labels for each item separately then, this function will eliminate the extra steps for you.
You should update your item master data in order to enable this function and generate your labels through the Batch Label or Get Rate and Set Package Details buttons. The carrier labels will be generated for each item automatically.
Logiwa now announces new functions to make the Prime order processes easier.
- You are able to generate carrier labels from the Warehouse Job Processing screen for Prime orders. All orders in the job code should be Prime order to get the labels.
- Rate shopping function is available for Prime orders! In the old version, rate results were listed on the pop-up and you needed to choose the appropriate shipping option. Logiwa offers a new way for this process. We are able to find the cheapest shipping option for each order that you select and get the labels automatically with the cheapest option.
- Item weight and dimension values can be used for the Amazon Prime orders. If you already have a custom weight & dimension algorithm for carrier labels, when you do not enter the weight & dimension info for Prime orders the same algorithm will be used, as well. This will save you time in this process.
We are now able to manage serial number scanning process on the single packing process. If you scan an item that the serial number scanning is mandatory for shipment, the "Serial Number" field will appear on the screen and you should scan the serial number in order to complete the operation.
You are now able to add dynamic references for DHL eCommerce carrier labels.
When you set a reference number for the DHL eCommerce carrier connection, this reference number will be sent to DHL eCommerce and will be used to group(consolidate) your orders. Because of that, DHL eCommerce suggests to not use unique values as reference numbers.
This function is already available for UPS, FedEx, Stamps, and Endicia.
- DHL eCommerce - Daily Manifest Shipment Summary Report is added to the Print Carrier Labels section. You can print the manifest report for all open shipments and send a closeout for those shipments. Learn More
- From now on, you will be able to see the Order Code on the error messages on the Packing screen. Also, if the customer address is not verified, you will see the error message at the bottom of the "address/type" field and you can change the customer address info by clicking the "address/type" field.
- You are now able to choose the transaction type for the QB desktop "send shipment orders" method. If you enable the "Send Shipment Orders as Invoice?" toggle on the Store Management screen, an "Invoice" will be created on QB when the other channels' orders are created. Otherwise, the other channels' orders are created as "Sales Order" on QB. Learn More
- FedEx One Rate function is now available for Rate Shopping. Learn More
- You are now able to set priorities for your clients and decide the sortings for the clients on the "Client" dropdown lists. Learn More
- We are now able to set different addresses for each warehouse. In the old version, the sender address information was kept on the Logistics Site and this was causing carrier label issues. Now, we will keep the sender address values on Warehouse.
- A new toggle called "DHLeC - Get carrier rate before generating label" id added to the Carrier Management screen, DHL eCommerce tab. When this toggle is enabled, the carrier rate has got first then the carrier label is generated. And if there is an error that occurs while getting the rates, carrier labels won't be generated.
- Deleting a store connection is restricted. If you have an unshipped order that belongs to a store connection, this store connection cannot be deleted anymore. Instead, you can deactivate the store connection but make sure that you don't have any active orders. Because, if the store connection is deactivated, the shipment info won't be sent to the stores after the shipment.
- The "Nof Label Printed" field is added to the Warehouse Job Processing screen. You can find the total created label count from this field for the selected job code.
- A new toggle called "Do not update the item master values when the item comes to Logiwa again?" is added to the Store Management screen. When this toggle is enabled, even if the item master values such as weight, price, country of origin, etc. have been changed on the store, these values won't be updated on Logiwa.
- There was a problem with the "Receive Receipt Order" button. If there is an LP defined on the RO detail that exists on Logiwa, we were throwing an error message for missing "Package Type" info. We were expecting the pallet type info on the RO detail, as well. This has been changed. Now, if you use an LP that exists on Logiwa, you don't need to enter package type info anymore.
- There was an issue with the Shopify Get Orders method. If there is a gift item that exists on the order, we could not download this order to Logiwa. The problem has been detected and fixed.
- There was a problem with the "Package Type" combo-box on the Packing screen. Even if you have only one package type for packing, we could not auto-populate the package type value to the combo-box. This problem has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the Amazon Get Items method. Even if the store's client does not have access to the item, we were creating the Listing Channel IDs for the item with the store's client. This issue has been fixed.
- Order operation screen loading performance is improved %30.
- There was a problem with the Warehouse Job Processing screen, carrier label generation process. Even if the carrier label is generated for an order from the Job Processing screen, the "Carrier Label Printed?" field was not updated for the order. This problem has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the FedEx 2 Day shipping option. When this shipping option is selected, the planned pickup date info was shown the 3 days after the label generation date. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the DHL eCommerce label generation process. Even if there is no problem with the customer address values, we could not generate the labels in some cases. This issue has been fixed.
- The user values could not be updated because of the user license controls. The issue has been detected and fixed.
- Send shipment info was not working for Channel Advisor if the order includes a kit item. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Amazon EU store connections. We could not show the connection results proğerly for these stores. This issue has been fixed.
- If there were lots of orders come to Logiwa from a Magento store at the same time, we could not complete the getting orders process. The problem has been detected and fixed.
- We could not send the HS Code info to DHL Express for customs declaration forms. This has been fixed.
- The integration logs for Walmart V3 stores were not available on the Integration Log Tracking screen. From now on, you will be able to see these logs from this screen.
- When there is a new QB Online store connection is completed, we were downloading the all invoices as shipment orders on Logiwa. And also, if there is a change for an old invoice on QB online, we were downloading this old order to Logiwa. This process has been changed. If the invoice date is older than 45 days from today, this invoice won't be created on Logiwa.
- There was a small issue on the Store Management screen. TradeGecko channel was not seemed as available on this screen. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a small glitch on the Item screen, Scrap Factor field. Even if there is a data defined in this field, we were showing the Scrap Factor field as zero on the search results. And also, entering more than 9 characters were not allowed in this field. These problems have been fixed.
- The error messages on the label generation that return from Amazon for Prime orders could not be shown properly. This has been fixed. Now the exact error message that is returned from Amazon, will be shown.
- There was a missing function on the Batch Label & Get Rate and Set Package Details buttons. We could not load the Insurance, Insured Value, Confirmation, Planned pickup date, etc. values automatically even if these values are already set to the order.
- There was a problem with updating the order quantities when the order is started. If the "Do Not Update Order When Started? toggle is disabled the store connection, we are able to update the order info when there is an update for the order on stores. But, we could not update the orders if the order is picked. Now, we added one more function in this process. If the order is auto picked by Logiwa and if there is an update for this order, we will update order details on Logiwa.