Custom branding is a product or service that removes Logiwa's brand and logo from the product. It is a paid feature that may be right for your company. With custom branding, you can use your own logo, name, and other customizations on our web-based client. You can think of us as a manufacturer and think of our system as a product you will use as your own.
How to Manage Custom Branding through Logiwa
In order to use custom branding, please get in touch with the Logiwa Support Team. They will request the required information listed below. Please provide the info listed below, and the Logiwa Team will send the pricing information for your custom branding feature.
|Subdomain||Please send the subdomain info to the support team with this template!|
|Login Logo||Displayed on the login screen.|
|Menu Logo||Displayed on your application menu.|
|Favicon||Displayed on the top menu of the main screen.|
|Mantra||An optional slogan or phrase displayed on the login screen.|
|Login Button Color||To choose the button color, please list the HTML code of the color.
(For example, Logiwa's default button color is #2BB572)
Please send the required information to the support team with this template for smooth communication!
After your information is processed, the Support Team will share the URL info that you should redirect your subdomain to (known as domain forwarding). The https://www.sample.yourURL.com address should forward to your new subdomain, for example, http://subdomainsample.logiwa.com/.
To do this, go to the domain provider of yourURL.com. Create a new CNAME with the following info:
Before creating the subdomain, make sure you have the target subdomain links from the support team. When the CNAME setup process is completed, the SSL setup will be completed by the support team. You can then start using your subdomain with the same username and password information.
- Custom URL for logging in to the Logiwa application
- Brand logo used at login (size customizable)
- Custom login button color
- Optional "mantra" under the login logo
- Custom favicon
- Custom menu logo
- "Logiwa" name removed from Excel export names
- "Logiwa " name removed from BI Excel export names
- Custom sender name on Shipment Notification and PO/RO notification emails
- Logiwa branded Walkme and Help buttons hidden
- Web-based custom branding
- Custom URL for Help articles
- Logiwa logo removed on Help articles
- Logiwa logo removed from Walkme and Help
- Custom sender email on BI send email option
- Change email sender
- Custom logo on the Logiwa app
- Mobile-based custom branding
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Contact our support team: email@example.com