Custom branding is a product or service that removes Logiwa's brand and logo from the product. In Logiwa, it is easy to rebrand the Logiwa WMS. You can think of us as a manufacturer and you can think of our system as just a product and you will use this product as your own WMS system. With custom branding, you can use your own logo, name, and so forth.
How to Manage Custom Branding through Logiwa?
You can manage the custom branding through Logiwa as your own WMS system. In order to use custom branding, please get in touch with the Logiwa Support Team. They will request the required information listed below. Please send the
and they will also send the pricing information for custom branding.
|Please send the subdomain info to the support team with this template!|
|The logo exists on the login screen.|
|The logo exists on your applications menu.|
|The logo exists on the tab of the screen.|
|This field is optional, write what you want to see as a mantra.|
Login Button Color
|You can choose the button color as you need please inform the HTML code of the color.
(Logiwa's default button color is: #2BB572)
Please send the required information to the support team with this template to be understood easily!
After that, the Support Team will share the URL info that you should redirect your subdomain to (domain forwarding). The https://www.sample.yourURL.com address should be redirected(domain forwarding) to http://subdomainsample.logiwa.com/. You should go to the domain provider of yourURL.com. Create a new CNAME with the following info,
Before creating the subdomain, please ask for the Target subdomain links from the support team. When all the CNAME setup process is completed The SSL setup will be completed by the support team. We and you can start using your subdomain with your same username and password information.
What is Available?
- The desired subdomain can be used to log in to the application.
- The login logo and its size can be changed
- The login button color can be changed
- Adding a "mantra" to the login logo
- The favicon can be changed
- The menu logo can be changed
- Removing "Logiwa" name from excel export names
- Removing "Logiwa " name from BI excel export names
- Change sender name on Shipment Notification and PO/RO notification emails
- The Walkme and Help buttons will be parametric to allow
- Logiwa supports web-based custom branding
What is NOT Available?
- Change URL of the Help articles
- Removing the "Logiwa" logo on the help articles
- Removing the "Logiwa" from the Walkme
- Change sender email on BI send email option
- Change email sender
- Change logo on the Logiwa app
- Logiwa doesn't support mobile-based custom branding
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Contact our support team: email@example.com