CommerceHub is the web interface used by manufacturers and distributors.
Logiwa has CommerceHub Integration.
What is available?
- Downloading orders from CommerceHub. (850 file for CommerceHub)
- Sending shipment information to the CommerceHub. (856 file for CommerceHub)
- Sending invoice information to the CommerceHub. This file will be sent with the shipment information. (810 file for CommerceHub)
- Syncing the inventory to the CommerceHub. (846 file for CommerceHub)
- CommerceHub supports FTP and SFTP communication protocols
- When the "Do Not Send Invoice After Sending the Shipment Info?" toggle is enabled, the invoice number will be sent with the 856 file (send shipment info) to the related store.
- When the "Do Not Send Invoice After Sending the Shipment Info?" toggle is disabled, the invoice number will be sent with the 810 file (create an invoice) to the related store.
- When the "Send Shipment Info When Invoice Number is Generated" toggle is enabled, Logiwa will be sent the 810(Create Invoice) and 856(Send Shipment Info) files to CommerceHub if the order has Invoice Number info.
In order to use CommerceHub integration, you should create a setup on the Store Management screen.
Screen Path: Entity-> Store Management
- FTP Address: The FTP address that is used for the files on this process.
- FTP Username: The user name that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- FTP Password: The password that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- Sender ID: The Sender ID info will be supplied from Logiwa Tech Team.
- Receiver ID: The Receiver ID info will be supplied from the CommerceHub.
In order to use CommerceHub, you need to follow some rules.
- You need to provide the FTP or SFTP(Direct download) info to Logiwa.
- To begin with, orders are downloaded to Logiwa.
- Print carrier labels from Logiwa.
- Ship the order from the order operations screen.
- Shipment Info will be sent to the CommerceHub.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com