You are now able to integrate with CartRover and process the orders on Logiwa.
Logiwa now announces a new function to generate carrier labels with the pre-determined shipping package types. You can set the package types for the orders via excel, API, or Shipment Order screen with ease.
If the order has a pre-determined package type, this package type will be set automatically on the Packing screen and all buttons that you use for carrier label generation.
Logiwa has new functionality on the packing screen to generate carrier labels for each item within the shipment order. If your items already have a box itself and if you need to print carrier labels for each item separately then, this function will eliminate the extra steps for you.
When you enable the "Print Carrier Labels For Every Item?" toggle on the packing screen, the carrier labels will be generated for each item automatically.
You are able to generate carrier labels for each item within the shipment order on the Order Operations or Job Processing screens, as well. From now on, you will be able to manage the sorting of the labels.
You will see a new dropdown menu after enabling the "Print Carrier Labels For Every Item?" toggle, called "Label Print Order By".
- If the "Label Print Order By" is chosen Order-Based, the carrier labels will be printed with order-based sorting.
- If the "Label Print Order By" is chosen SKU-Based, the carrier labels will be printed based on the created label count for each item and sorted in descending order.
Cubic Pricing is an option to get cheaper rates for small and heavy packages for Endicia and Stamps carriers. By using the Cubic Pricing, you can only pay for the dimensions of the package and shipping distance for the outgoing shipments.
If your account provides all Stamps and Endicia requirements for cubic pricing, you only need to activate the cubic pricing function on your carrier connections.
6) One by One Scanning Improvement on Picking
Logiwa now has new functionality on the Mobile - Picking screen. When one by one scanning is enabled, if you are picking the items from the same location, you will not need to scan the location each time. You will scan the location once, then scan the item barcodes till all tasks are picked on this location, then go to the next task and scan the other location.
- From now on, you will be able to see the Last Processed Order Code on the Packing screen.
- FedEx one rate option is now available on the Job Processing screen and you are now able to generate labels by using this function on the Job Processing screen. Learn More
- Import serial numbers for receipt orders process is 3 times faster now.
- Import serial numbers for shipment orders process is 4 times faster now.
- The "Sharing Percentage" and "Sharable Qty" fields are added to the Listing Inventory report. If you use the Inventory Sharing Percentage function between your stores, you can find the sharable quantity info based on these store-based percentages.
- You are now able to change the scanning order of fields on the Pick and Sort by Tote screen. On the current version, you need to scan the Source Location/LP first, then Target Cell, and lastly the Item Barcode. Now, you can choose to scan the Source Location/LP first, then the Item Barcode, and lastly the Target Cell. In order to enable the new version, please get in touch with Logiwa Support. They will change your configuration.
- Item Brand trigger is added to the Automation Rules.
- The "Item Properties" field is added to the Consolidated Inventory Report.
- The "Order Entry Date" field is changed as uneditable on the Shipment Order screen.
- The "Item Code" field is added to the Transaction History Report.
- The "Tag" field is added to the Job Processing screen, search criteria. If you set tag info while creating batches, you can find the created jobs by using the tag filter on the Job Processing screen.
- The "Total Markup Rate" field is added to the Consolidated Shipment Report.
- A new toggle called "Do Not Send Invoice After Sending the Shipment Info" is added on the Store Management Screen, CommerceHub tab. If you enable this toggle, the invoices (810 file) will not be sent to the CommerceHub store.
- A new Invoice Customer Selection Type option is added for QB Desktop stores, called "Bill-To Customer-Based". If you choose this option, the shipment order's bill-to customer info will be sent as the customer on QB Desktop invoices.
- You are now able to see the QB Desktop invoice number info on the "Invoice Number" field that exists on the Shipment Order screen. After creating an invoice on QB Desktop for an order, we will keep the QB Desktop invoice number info on this field.
- The CommerceHub "Customer Order No" info will be downloaded while downloading the orders to Logiwa.
- The CommerceHub "Customer Order No" info will be sent to the QB Desktop "MEMO" field while creating the invoices on QB Desktop.
- There was a problem with the "Excel Export" button on the Order Operations screen. We were only exporting the first 2000 orders even if there are more than 2000.
- We detected a stock corruption issue that disables you to pick your orders without any problem. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the "Create Batch Job" button. While creating the picking tasks and assigning the jobs to these tasks, if there was a connection problem occurs, we were creating the tasks without job codes. The problem has been found and fixed.
- There was an issue on the Shipment button for the packed orders with serial numbers. The main problem is importing the serial numbers while trying to ship the orders that are already scanned on the packing station. We could not manage both operations together. Now, this issue has been fixed.
- The partial inventory sync was not triggered if the Inventory Sharing Percentage is changed for an item. This has been changed.
- There was a problem with the FedEx One-Rate function on the Order Packing screen. While generating the labels via the One-Rate function, there was a warning message that appeared on the screen, even if the label was generated successfully. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a missing control on the Shipment button. Even if the order has pending tasks, we were allowing the shipment for the selected order. From now on, you will receive an error message if the order has pending tasks and you will not be able to ship the orders in these cases.
- There was an issue on the Import Receipt Order Serials button on the Receipt Order screen. The main problem is importing the serial numbers while trying to receiving the items with serial numbers. We could not manage both operations together. Now, this issue has been fixed.
- There was a deadlock problem on the Channel Advisor get items method. We could not get the items if there is more than one setup connection that exists for different DCs. Now the DC filter is added on the get items method and we will download the items by using the DC filter of the store.
- There were some problems with the DHL eCommerce Daily Manifest Report generation process that disables you to create manifest reports from Logiwa. These problems have been solved.
- There were some missing mappings on the NextStep integration. These missing fields are added to our services and now we are able to send all required values to the NextStep.
- The "Customer Name" info could not be shown on the Endicia carrier labels if the label is generated via EasyPost. This problem has been fixed.
- After packing the Amazon Prime orders, we could not find the correct printer name for the packing station and could not print the carrier labels. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Pick and Sort screen. If the scanned item barcode includes "-" characters, we could not find the item. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a glitch on the Order Operations screen. Sometimes, the order detail displaying function was not working. This issue has been detected and fixed.
- Sometimes, the completed tasks' colors were not changed as green. The issue has been found and fixed.
- There was a problem with the Jet Store connections. JET has been changed SSL/TLS security on their side and because of that, we could not connect with JET properly. We've updated our services for JET stores and the problem is solved.
- There was a problem with the Inventory Adjustment screen. If the inventory that exists as a CASE has been changed as UNIT on the adjustment screen, we could not update the inventory quantities properly. This has been detected and fixed.
- There was an issue on the Order Operations screen, "Default For Order?" toggle. We could not save the operation successfully if this toggle is enabled. This issue has been fixed.
- We could not print the carrier labels on the Single Item Packing screen if there was an error occurs for an order. Even if the selected shipping option order address values are fixed after getting the error, we could not print the carrier label for this order. This issue has been fixed.
- We were not able to show the correct error messages on the Store Management screen, for Magento stores. This issue has been fixed.