SPS Commerce is the web interface used by manufacturers and distributors.
Logiwa has SPS Commerce Integration. If you want to connect to SPS Commerce please contact email@example.com.They will inform you about the pricing details and complete&help the setup for you.
What is available?
- Downloading orders from SPS Commerce. (The 850 file for SPS Commerce)
- Sending shipment information to the SPS Commerce. (The 856 file for SPS Commerce)
- Sending invoice information to the SPS Commerce. This file will be sent with the shipment information. (The 810 file for SPS Commerce)
- Syncing the inventory to the SPS Commerce. (The 846 file for SPS Commerce)
In order to use SPS Commerce integration, you should create a setup on the Store Management screen.
Screen Path: Entity → Store Management
- FTP Address: The FTP address that is used for the files on this process.
- FTP Username: The user name that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- FTP Password: The password that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- Sender ID: The Sender ID info will be supplied from Logiwa Tech Team.
- Receiver ID: The Receiver ID info will be supplied from the SPS Commerce.
- File Version: The Supplier ID info will be supplied from the SPS Commerce.
In order to use SPS Commerce, you need to provide the FTP or SFTP (direct download) info to Logiwa.
- To begin with, orders are downloaded to Logiwa.
- Print carrier labels from Logiwa.
- Ship the order from the order operations screen.
- Shipment Info will be sent to the SPS Commerce.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org