Logiwa now announces a new function on the packing screen which calculates and suggests the best fitting shipping box during packing.
If you want to use the shipping box suggestion, please contact Logiwa Support. They will inform you about the process and complete the setup for you!
You are now able to use the C.O.D. option on Logiwa. Toggle on the "Collect on Delivery" and add "Payment Type" and "Amount" info, that is all! The C.O.D. carrier labels will be generated automatically and you will see C.O.D. sign on the labels.
Logiwa now offers a new functionality on the Mobile - Receipt screen in order to bring efficiency to your receiving and putaway processes.
You can merge Receiving and Putaway operations and directly scan the product into its suggested storage location.
You are now able to print the carrier labels that are uploaded via the UploadDocuments API method. If you are using another platform or ERP system in order to generate carrier labels but if you also want to print them on Logiwa during packing, you are able to do that now.
This function will be available as of the 29th of July.
Logiwa has new functionality on the Mobile - Receiving screen. If you want to enter VAS info during receiving, hit the "Others" button and then the "VAS" button. You can enter the VAS info without using the "Operation Log Entry" screen.
6) Paperless Picking on the Pick and Sort Screens
You are now able to manage the paperless picking process on the Pick and Sort and Pick and Sort by Tote screens. Assign the jobs to the users and when the users hit the "Your Jobs" button, they will see the jobs that are assigned to them and start picking by choosing one of them.
7) Filter the Orders With More Detailed Statuses
Order Status filter that exists on the Order Operations screen now lists the detailed order statuses such as Partially Allocated, Picked, Packed, etc. You are able to filter your orders with these statuses on the Order Operations screen.
DHL eCommerce doesn't require canceling the unused tracking numbers. Unless you ship an order with the DHL eCommerce tracking number, you don't pay for it. But, even if you don't ship the order with a DHL eCommerce label but this label is generated on Logiwa, this tracking number info was sent to the stores as if it is used for the order.
You are now able to cancel/remove the unused DHL eCommerce tracking numbers from the orders, by using the Cancel Carrier Label button.
You are now able to set the Min Orders Per Job and Max Orders Per Job on the Create Batch Job button. When you fill these fields, the jobs will be generated based on your order count selection. If you don't want to enter these values and if you can provide default min and max order counts per job type, we are able to set these values to your job types and create the jobs based on these values.
Logiwa now offers an easier way to generate and print the empty pallet labels within Logiwa screens. Print Empty Pallet Label button is added to the Stock LP screen and you can generate empty pallet labels by using this new button.
11) Job Processing Improvements for Single Item Orders
Job SKU and Item Weight fields are also added to the Job Processing screen. If the job is created for the single item orders, you will be able to see the related item code info and item's weight on these new fields.
- Damage(Dmg), Check, and VAS buttons are moved under the button Others on Mobile Receiving Screen to improve screen usage.
- OAuth Authentication for eBay is ready to use. Now, you can connect with your setups without sharing the username and password values. Learn More
- Now, we are able to send the Sender Tax ID/VAT and Recipient Tax ID/VAT information to the DHL Express commercial invoices. You can define the Sender Tax ID/VAT info from the Carrier Management screen and define the Recipient Tax ID/VAT info to the orders, by using the Update Order Master button. Learn More
- Taxes and Duties function is added to the Get Rate and Set Package Details button.
- A new toggle called Create Shipment Order from QB Invoice is added to the Store Management screen, QB Desktop section. When this toggle is enabled, the invoices that are created on QB will be downloaded to Logiwa as Shipment Orders.
- A new toggle called Ship Picked Orders After Getting The Shipment Info is added to the Store Management screen, ShipStation section. When this toggle is enabled, only the picked orders will be shipped on Logiwa.
- A new toggle called Notify Customer is added to the Store Management screen, ShipStation section. When this toggle is enabled, Logiwa will information to ShipStation and let them know that they should send a shipment notification to the customer.
- A new control is added to the rate shopping process. If there are no successful rate/label returns from a carrier on the rate shopping process, we will throw an error message for this carrier on the pop-up and inform you about this problem. If you still want to get the cheapest rate from within the other successful shipping options, you are able to continue operation. Learn More
- A new toggle called If the Order Doesn't Exist on Logiwa, Create the Order After Getting Shipment Info is added to the Store Management screen, ShipStation section. When this toggle is enabled, Logiwa will create the non-existent orders while getting the shipment info from ShipStation.
- ReOrder Qty field is added to the Available to Promise Report.
- A new toggle called Print Carrier Label is added to the Order Packing screen. If you need to activate or deactivate the carrier label printing process for some orders, you can use this toggle and manage this operation with ease.
- A new standard putaway algorithm is now available! If you want us to check location pack capacities during putaway operation, we are now able to do that. If you want to start using it, please contact Logiwa Support, they will make this setup for you!
- A new toggle called Send Shipment Info When Invoice Number is Generated is added to the Store Management screen, CommerceHub section. When this toggle is enabled, Logiwa will send the 810(Create Invoice) and 856(Send Shipment Info) files to CommerceHub if the order has Invoice Number info.
- A new control is added to the batch label process. If the different clients' orders are selected at the same time, you won't be able to choose a shipping option from the grid but if your orders already have the shipping option info, you can generate carrier labels for the different clients' orders at the same time.
- Orders' Bill-to Address info will be sent to QB Desktop while creating invoices. Also, Ship-to Customer Name and Bill-to Customer Name info will be sent to the related address fields.
- There was a problem with the UPS MI label generation process. Even if there is no rate info found on the Custom Carrier Rate records for the order, we were generating the labels with zero rate. This problem has been fixed and now if there is no rate info found for the order, you will receive an error message.
- There was an issue on the Carrier Management screen. The third-party account info values were shown on all carrier setups of the client. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a timeout issue on the BI reports and the timeout error had been throwing within 30 seconds. The timeout progress is extended for the BI reports.
- There was a missing mapping issue on the NextStep EDI connection. The MSG info that is sent by NextStep will be kept on the Order Notes field on Logiwa.
- There was an issue with the DHL eCommerce End of Day report. Sometimes we couldn't save the generated report to our servers and we were not able to print them via Logiwa. This issue has been detected and fixed.
- A new control is added to the TradeGecko Get Orders method. If the order line doesn't include the SKU info, we don't add this line to the order detail.
- There was a problem with the Mobile - Receiving screen. Sometimes the receiving records were multiplied when the item barcode is scanned on the mobile device. The issue has been detected and fixed.
- There was a small glitch on the custom branding views. Sometimes, we were not able to bring the company's menu logo to the screens. The case has been found and fixed.
- There was a problem with the Carrier Label Printed toggle on the Job Processing screen. Even if the job doesn't have carrier labels, this toggle was enabled. This issue has been detected and fixed.
- There was a problem with the FedEx carrier label generation process. Sometimes, we might save the tracking number to Logiwa without rate info and this was affecting the billing process. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Create Batch Job button and some of the orders' allocations might be multiplied and this was causing the problems during picking. Also, there was another problem in this process, if the allocation type is zone-based we were only able to allocate the orders from the first zone. These problems have been detected and fixed.
- There was a mapping problem on the UPS MI carrier labels. We were sending the return address's name info even if the Use Store Name as Company Name toggle is enabled. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Available to Promise Report. The total inventory qty field was showing all warehouses' total quantity, it wasn't listed warehouse-based. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an issue on the Store Management screen, QB Desktop section. Even if there are some channels selected under the Send Orders to QB button, we couldn't show the selected channels on this pop-up. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an issue on the Download Documents button that exists on the Order Operations screen. Even if multiple orders are selected from the result grid, the first selected order's documents were downloaded. This has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Change Warehouse button that exists on the Order Operations screen. We didn't check the order statuses before changing the warehouse of the order. Now, only unprocessed orders' warehouses can be changed.
- There was a mapping issue on the DHL eCommerce End of Day report. We were sending the order quantity info to the Total Price field. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a performance issue on the Job Processing screen. If the Job Code and or Job Date filters are not used while searching the orders, we were facing some performance issues. In order to solve this problem, some performance fixes are applied. Also, if one of the Job Code, Planned Start Date, or Planned Finish Date filters are not used, we will return the 1-month data to the user.
- Download Manual buttons are removed from the screens since the up to date articles exist on the Logiwa Knowledge Base.
- If the zoom-in is applied on the Logiwa screens, sometimes the grids' headers were dropping down. This issue has been fixed.
- The Sync the Specific Orders button that exists on the Channel Integration services is not available for all channels. But we couldn't throw a proper message for the unavailable channels. Now, you will receive an error message when you try to use these channels.
- There are some incorrect or unnecessary fields on the Dashboard. Now, you will see our new dashboard and accurate values there.
- The "Unit Weight" and "Total Weight" fields were not displayed the item's weight info on the Receipt Order screen, detail tab. This problem has been fixed.
- There were some missing data on the Transaction History Report. We've found the root cause of the issue and this has been fixed.