Logiwa supports multiple operations on the packing station.
- Pack single-item orders
- Pack multi-item orders
- Freeze orders with problems
- Generate labels
- Generate Multiple Labels for one order
- Print Label for Each Item
- Warehouse Based Shipping Box Suggestion
- Print Pre-Produced Labels
- Packing from Put to wall bins
- Entering Packing Quantity at Once
- Prevent Orders From Auto-populating
Screen Path: WMS → Order Management → Order Packing
How to Pack Single Item Order?
You need to enable the "Single Item Order" toggle to pack the single item orders.
Please find the detailed article here: How do I Pack a Single Item Order?
How to Pack Multi-Item Order?
You can simply pack the multi-item orders.
Please find the detailed article here: How do I Pack a Multi-Item Order?
How to Pack High Volume Order?
- Select your Count Plan Type as "Cycle Count One By One" while creating your count plan.
- Search your count plan code and edit your count plan, open the "Count One by One?" toggle, and save. This option can be used for the count plans that you decided to count one by one after creating your count plans. How Do I Pack High Volume Order?
How to Print Labels?
How to Print Labels for Each Item?
In order to use this function simply, you need to enable the "Print Carrier Labels For Every Item" toggle. If your items already have a box itself and if you need to print carrier labels for each item separately then, this function will eliminate the extra steps for you.
Please find the detailed article here: Printing The Carrier Labels for Each Item During Packing
How to Print Pre-Produced Labels?
If you are using another platform or ERP system in order to generate carrier labels but if you also want to print them on Logiwa during the packing process, you can simply use the print pre-produced labels function.
Please find the detailed article here: Print Pre-Produced Labels
How to Use Warehouse Based Shipping Box Suggestion Function?
Withing this functionality, the shipping boxes for the items will be suggested warehouse-based.
Please find the detailed article here: Warehouse Based Shipping Box Suggestion
How Can I Prevent Auto Populating Order During Packing?
After scanning packing station, warehouse etc. the Order Code/LP filed is populated automatically and the first order that is ready to pack is shown. You are able to disable this function whenever you want.
Please find the detailed article here: How Can I Prevent Auto Populating Order During Packing?
Entering The Packing Quantities During Packing
You are able to pack your orders at once instead of scanning one by one on the packing process. You can ask the Logiwa Supoort Team to activate this function for you.
Please find the detailed article here: Entering The Packing Quantities During Packing
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org