Wayfair is the web interface used by manufacturers and distributors.
Logiwa has Wayfair Integration. If you want to connect to Wayfair please contact email@example.com.They will inform you about the pricing details and complete&help the setup for you.
What is available?
- Downloading orders from Wayfair. (850 file for Wayfair )
- Sending shipment information to the Wayfair. (856 file for Wayfair )
- Sending invoice information to the Wayfair. This file will be sent with the shipment information. (810 file for Wayfair )
- Syncing the inventory to the Wayfair. (846 file for Wayfair )
- Sending acknowledgment information to Wayfair (855 file for Wayfair)
In order to use Wayfair integration, you should create a setup on the Store Management screen.
Screen Path: Entity-> Store Management
- FTP Address: The FTP address that is used for the files on this process.
- FTP Username: The user name that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- FTP Password: The password that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- Sender ID: The Sender ID info will be supplied from Logiwa Tech Team.
- Receiver ID: The Receiver ID info will be supplied from the Wayfair.
- Supplier ID: The Supplier ID info will be supplied from the Wayfair.
In order to use Wayfair, you need to follow some rules.
- You need to provide the FTP or SFTP(Direct download) info to Logiwa.
- To begin with, orders are downloaded to Logiwa.
- If the acknowledgment option is active, Logiwa sends the acknowledgment info to Wayfair if the orders are created successfully.
- Print carrier labels from Logiwa.
- Ship the order from the order operations screen.
- Shipment Info will be sent to the Wayfair.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org