If you are using another platform or ERP system in order to generate carrier labels but if you also want to print them on Logiwa during the packing process, you can simply use the print pre-produced labels function.
If you want to use the print pre-produced labels on packing please contact email@example.com. They will complete the setup for you.
- Upload the carrier labels via API, UploadDocuments method. You need an API user in order to use Open API methods
- The order code info should be sent on the "ReferenceNumber" field.
- Tracking number info should be sent on the "FileName" field.
- PDF and ZPL files accepted for this process.
- PDF documents can be previewed but ZPL documents cannot be previewed. You can use them via the direct print option.
- After uploading the carrier labels, you can see the order's carrier info as Other on the order operations screen.
- Canceling the uploaded labels are not available.
Reprint Label Process:
After order(s) is selected, the pre-produced labels can be generated from the Print Actions button Reprint Label tab.
Screen Path: WMS-> Operations-> Order Operations
If the order has an uploaded carrier label, the uploaded carrier label will be printed after packing.
If the order does not have an uploaded carrier label, the shipping option selection will be visible and you can print carrier labels for this order.
Screen Path: WMS-> Order Managament-> Order Packing
If you want to only print pre-produced labels from other systems, you can enable the "Only Print Pre-Produced Labels?" toggle on the Packing screen.
If the toggle is enabled and if you don't have an uploaded label from another system, you can generate new packing labels on the packing screen or you can just print the pack list.
Logiwa has both options mentioned above, you can use which is suitable for your operations.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org