Logiwa proudly announces the scheduled batch job function! You are now able to set the days and times to automatically run the batch job method at the backend, add your filters save your schedules and that's all! Logiwa will automatically create batches for you.
We now offer a new way of scanning during picking via Pick and Sort screen.
Instead of typing the quantity during picking, you can scan each barcode one by one and eliminate possible human errors in multi SKU locations.
You are now able to use the FedEx - Alcohol Carrying option on Logiwa. Toggle on the FedEx - Alcohol Carrying and add Adult Signature, that is all! The alcohol shipping carrier labels will be generated automatically and you will see alcohol sign on the labels.
A new button called Suggest Another is added to the Putaway screen and if you want us to suggest another location during putaway operation, use the Suggest Another button and we will suggest you the next available location!
You are now able to choose not to scan the target location each time for your LPs and/or locations to be transferred to one location. Toggle on the Keep Target Location and Logiwa won't ask you to scan the target location after scanning it once. You can change the target location by using the Change Location button.
This function will eliminate the extra steps for your operations and bring efficiency to your putaway operations.
- Download Document button is added to the Job Processing screen and you can download the orders' documents that are included the selected job(s). Learn More
- The Carrier Rate and Total Carrier Rate fields are removed from the screens for client users.
- Channel Order Code field is added to the Shipment Order Detail Status Report.
- Now, we will download the Notes values while getting the orders from Magento.
- A new user access control is added to the screens. If the user only has display access to a screen, the Operations buttons such as Batch Label, Shipment buttons on the Order Operation screen, this user won't be able to use these operational buttons on the screens. These screens can be used as reports.
- 3rd party account number control is extended. If there is no eligible 3rd party account number found for the selected order, you will see an error message that prevents you to print labels. After adding the account numbers for your carrier setups, you can continue generating labels. Learn More
- Orders' Tracking Number info will be sent to QB Desktop invoices while sending the shipment info for the channels. This function will work only if the Send Shipment Orders and the Create Shipment Orders as Invoice toggles are on.
- Carrier Prefix field is added to the Import Shipment Order excel sheets and if you have more than one carrier setup for the same client and warehouse, you can add the Prefix value while importing the orders and we will use the correct setup's connection values while generating the labels.
- Copy Rule button is added to the Automation Rule screen and you can create new rules by using this button with ease. Learn More
- Rate Shopping filter is added to the Order Operations screen. You will be able to use the rate shopping filter, after choosing the Client and Warehouse filters.
- Master Tracking Number relation is added for the labels that are created by using the Print Labels for Boxed Items parameter and this master tracking number info will be sent to the stores with the send shipment info sync.
- Item Detail Category field is added to the Inventory Report. You can find your substitute items' inventories by using this new filter.
- There was a problem with the ShipStation Get Shipment Info method. Even if the order is shipped and tracking numbers are generated on ShipStation, we couldn't ship the order on Logiwa and cancel the orders. This issue was happening only if the Ship Picked Orders After Getting The Shipment Info and Finalize orders after getting shipment info parameters are enabled. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a glitch on the Mobile - Receipt screen and it was causing multiplied receivings when the product barcode is scanned. This issue has been detected and fixed.
- There was a problem with the CartRover send shipment info method. We were duplicating the shipment quantities in some cases. This issue has been fixed.
- PO Number info will be downloaded while getting the orders from NextStep.
- We weren't moving the processed orders' files to the Archive folder on the AVC integration. Now, the processed orders' filed can be found on the Archive folder and this will prevent having a big list of files on the import folder.
- There was an issue on the QB Desktop, send shipment orders method. While creating the other stores' orders as invoices on QB Desktop, we couldn't check if the order has kit items, therefore, the invoices were created with the components items. Now, this issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the dashboard's data. The data was filtered with the user's company and client accesses but we didn't check the user's warehouse access to fill the data. Now, the logged-in user's client & warehouse accesses will be checked and related data will be displayed on the dashboard.
- There was a problem with the Listing Inventory Report. We couldn't show the correct Last Synced Qty value if the item has more than one Listing Channel IDs for the same store. Now, this issue has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the Create Empty Pallet Label process. Some users experienced an issue while printing the created labels, these labels didn't fit the label size and direction. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Inventory Adjustment screen. If the user has access to one warehouse, the Show Only Available Qty filter was not working for this user and the out-of-stock items couldn't be displayed even if this toggle is off. This problem has been fixed.
- The Planned Quantity field is changed as uneditable on the Receipt Order screen Detail tab, to prevent human errors. This field will be calculated automatically after entering the Pack Quantity info.
- There was a problem with the Receive Receipt Order button. Even if multiple receipt orders are selected from the list, the receiving was completed only for the first selected RO. This issue has been fixed.
- We couldn't log the Walmart integration errors properly. Now, you can see all error messages from the Channel Integration Log screen.
- There was a scrolling problem on the Order Operations screen. If the order has too many lines, we couldn't show the scroll bar on the right of the detail grid. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an RO import problem due to case sensitive Item Pack Type column. If the item's pack type doesn't match with the entered Pack Type info because of the upper and lower cases, the import operation couldn't be completed. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Order Operations screen, total record count calculation. If the order has more than one job code, we couldn't calculate this order once and this was causing the incorrect result counts. This issue has been fixed.