Order Desk is an order management app that can be customized to support the unique workflows your clients have. Order Desk has Logiwa integration and if you want to use OrderDesk to manage integrations between Logiwa and your stores, you can complete your connection on OrderDesk.
Capabilities for Order Desk:
1. Order Desk will look for and download orders from a shopping cart like Shopify,
Squarespace, Etsy, Amazon, and more.
2. As orders are found, Order Desk can be configured to add or change information about
the order getting it ready for fulfillment.
3. Order Desk then automatically sends the order information to Logiwa for processing.
4. When the order is fulfilled, OrderDesk gets this information from Logiwa and sends that back into the original shopping cart
How to Manage?
In order to use Logiwa from Order Desk, you should have an API user that is created on Logiwa. Learn more about Logiwa User Types and contact Logiwa Support Team to get an API user.
To connect Logiwa integration, On OrderDesk click on the Manage Integrations link in the left sidebar, and under the Fulfillment tab find and enable Logiwa.
Once enabled, enter your Logiwa credentials and click to connect.
- You can manage your integration settings from the Order Desk. Learn more...
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com