TrueCommerce is the web interface used by manufacturers and distributors.
Logiwa has TrueCommerce Integration.
What is available?
- Downloading warehouse shipping orders from TrueCommerce.
- 940 - WAREHOUSE SHIPPING ORDER
- Sending shipment information to the TrueCommerce.
- 945 - WAREHOUSE SHIPPING ADVICE
Screen Path: Entity → Store Management
In order to use TrueCommerce integration, you should create a setup on the Store Management screen.
- FTP Address: The FTP address that is used for the files on this process.
- FTP Username: The user name that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- FTP Password: The password that is used for connecting to the FTP.
- Out Folder: The customer puts the order files on FTP directory.
- In Folder: Logiwa push the shipping advise files to FTP directory.
- Receiver ID: The Receiver ID info will be supplied from the TrueCommerce.
- Sender ID: The Sender ID info will be supplied from Logiwa Tech Team. (Must be newly generated unique number)
In order to use TrueCommerce, you need to follow some rules.
- Your account's SAN number (standard address number) will be downloaded and used while downloading the orders.
- If it is necessary, your account should have an SSCC18 company prefix for the LP labels.
- You need to provide the FTP or SFTP(Direct download) info to Logiwa.
You can find more detail about SSCC18 on the link below,
- To begin with, orders are downloaded to Logiwa.
- From the Order Operations page, you can allocate the orders and pick them. This part is based on how you handle your outbound operation.
- After Finishing the Picking process, go to the shipment order screen and select one of the picked orders.
- Toggle on the"Send Acknowledgment Status" field and enter the planned ship date for the order. This is necessary to be able to send the 855 files to TrueCommerce.
- Print carrier labels from Logiwa.
- Ship the order from the order operations screen.
- Shipment Info will be sent to the TrueCommerce.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com