Logiwa is now integrated to RR Donnelly! You are able to get rates and generate labels from your RR Donnelly account.
You are now able to merge your orders that are going to be shipped to the same customer and the same address! Filter your orders with our new Merge Orders With Same Address button and that's all. Logiwa will merge those orders for you!
Logiwa now announces a new mobile screen that you can use to enter VAS logs with ease!
4) Assigning The Carrier and Shipping Options
We are constantly working on improving your operational experience. As you know, we match the stores' shipment methods with rate shopping and use the shipment method(s) under the rate shopping.
But, even if there is only one shipping option selected within the rate shopping's detail, we were showing the carrier name as Cheapest and it was causing some confusion.
Now, we've changed this process. If the rate shopping that matches the order's shipment method has only one carrier and shipping option, we will assign this carrier and shipping option to the order.
5) Matching Item Listing Info Automatically
We've also changed the item listing matching process since this was requiring some manual operations for you.
We will match the excel imported items with not-matched item listings during the item import process. You won't need to go to the Listing Info Management screen and match them manually!
- You are now able to set Shipping Boxes (Carrier Package Type) to your orders by using Automation Rules! Learn More
- The Job Type information is added to the Your Jobs button's result grid.
- A new toggle called Get Only Paid Orders is added to the Store Management screen, Magento section. When this toggle is enabled, only the paid orders will be downloaded to Logiwa.
- The Cancellation Date field is added to the Shipment Order screen. You can find the orders' exact cancellation date info from this new field.
- Customer Order No field is added to the shipment related reports.
- On the Shipment Order Carrier Info report, all generated labels and used values such as dimension, shipping options are listed. We added all necessary fields to that report such as billing type, account number, and so forth.
- A new button called Resend Selected Shipments to Channels is added to the Shipment Report All screen. If you need to retrigger an order's shipment info to your stores again, you can use this button. After that, this order's shipment info will be sent with the next shipment info job. Learn More
- You are able to print the carrier labels that are uploaded via the UploadDocuments API method. If you are using another platform or ERP system in order to generate carrier labels but if you also want to print them on Logiwa during packing, you are able to do that. But in this process, we were trying to generate a new carrier label if the orders don't have an uploaded one. We've made it optional. If you want to print only packing lists when there is no carrier label, we can change your setups for that. Learn More
- If your items' barcodes are not unique, you can now use the Receiving Station. If the scanned barcode belongs to multiple items, you will see these items and choose the right one. After that, you can print item labels for these items and make your barcodes unique in your warehouse.
- New Invoice Customer Selection Types are added to the Store Management screen, QB Online section. If you want to create invoices ship-to customer-based or bill-to customer-based, we are now able to do that.
- A new toggle called Notify Customer is added to the Store Management screen, Shopify section. When this toggle is enabled, Logiwa will information to Shopify and let them know that they should send a shipment notification to the customer.
- While sending the shipment info to Amazon, we will check the order's carrier information. If it is set as Other then we will send the shipment method info as a carrier.
- Tax Name info will be downloaded while getting the orders from WooCommerce or Amazon stores.
- Tax Name info will be sent to QB Desktop while creating invoices and the tax rate of the order will be calculated by QB automatically.
- We've changed our pricing calculation for QB Online invoices. We were sending the item's price info to QB but we've changed that. Now, if the order detail has price info, we will send this value. Otherwise, the item's price info will be sent.
- WooCommerce has some limitations while sending the inventory and they don't allow us to send over 100 items at a time. We've changed our methods to be able to send inventory info successfully.
- There was a problem with the Item screen. We were not able to refresh the item's barcode info after deleting a barcode. The problem has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the single item packing process. If the scanned barcode belongs to more than one item, we couldn't find the all related items' orders. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem on the Inventory Adjustment screen, order detail tab. After expanding the order detail grid from the left arrow icon, we couldn't filter the orders warehouse-based. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Amazon FBA setup. We couldn't generate the new tokens from Amazon in some cases and the store setup could not work properly. This problem has been solved.
- The Filter button under the Create Batch Job button's Show Scheduled Jobs button was not working if there is only one warehouse & client. This issue has been fixed.
- We didn't download the canceled orders from ShipStation and change the order status on Logiwa if the order status is auto-picked. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the Missing buttons on the picking screens. If the last suggested item is missing, after pressing the missing button, the screen persisted to suggest the same task since there is no other task left. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Order Packing screen. Even if the job code is scanned, after packing the first item, the screen was suggesting an order that doesn't belong to the scanned job code. This issue has been fixed.
- The Show Job Assigned Orders toggle that exists on the Order Operations screen was not working. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Excel Order Import process. If the entered shipment method is invalid, we couldn't throw a clear error message. This has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the QB Desktop while sending shipment orders as invoices. In some cases, we were creating multiple invoices for the same order. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the BlastRamp send shipment info method. We couldn't send the shipment info in some cases and this issue has been fixed.
- UPS MI international shipping options were not working even if it is defined under the rate shopping's detail. This problem has been solved.
- There was a problem with the Inventory Snapshot report. The date filter was not working and this problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Listing Inventory report. We couldn't list the report successfully or export the records to the excel file. These problems have been fixed.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org