Amazon FBA is an Amazon-run fulfillment service that picks and ships your orders from FBA warehouses.
Logiwa has limited functions to manage FBA operations.
How it works on Logiwa?
Logiwa acts as a vendor in the eyes of Amazon Fulfillment Centre on this process. They request products for their warehouse (PO on their side), and we send products to them (SO on Logiwa side).
- A Purchase Order is created on the FBA system for necessary items in order to fulfill the orders.
- Purchase orders are downloaded to Logiwa as a shipment order because these inventories will be sent to FBA warehouse. Also, if the carrier label is generated for this order on FBA system, the carrier labels are downloaded with purchase orders.
- Created shipment order is picked and shipped to FBA warehouse.
Amazon stores products in their warehouse. They complete all the picking and packing process themselves & shipping the customer orders by their services.
- So Logiwa doesn't ship the products to the end-customer. Amazon Fulfillment Centre becomes a bridge between customers and Logiwa.
In order to connect your FBA store to Logiwa, go to the Store Management screen.
- Seller ID: Your account identifiers.
- Marketplace ID: Your account identifiers.
- MWS Auth Token: Your account identifiers.
- Get Inbound Order: Enable this toggle in order to create the Purchase Order that is created on FBA as Shipment Order on Logiwa.
- Get Inbound Labels With Orders: FBA generates their labels on their side, so you don't need to generate any new labels on Logiwa. These labels are also downloaded to Logiwa when the Get Inbound Labels With Orders toggle is on. Logiwa keeps these labels under the Document function on the Shipment Order screen. You need to download these labels to use them on your shipping box.
- Download Inventory to Logiwa: Different than other integrations, neither FBA nor Logiwa can change their stock levels. Logiwa only gets the inventory information when the Download Inventory to Logiwa toggle is on. This inventory information is displayed on the External Inventory Report screen.
- Check Destination Address to Match Warehouse Address: When this toggle is on, the warehouse's address and the PO's address are checked. If these addresses are different, the PO is not downloaded to Logiwa.
Getting API Credentials
- To locate the AmazonMWS developer permissions screen, log into your Seller Central account and navigate to the User Permissions page in the Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and locate the Third-party developer and apps section, from here click on Visit Manage Your Apps.
- Once you're on the Manage Your Apps page, you should see Seller Labs listed as an authorized developer.
- To generate auth tokens, you need to press the "Authorize a Developer" button.
- In the Developer's Name text box, type. “LA Software”
- In the Developer Account Number text box, type “4386-6161-9270”.
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the Next button.
- Copy your account identifiers (Seller ID, MWS Authorization Token, and Marketplace ID) as we need them in order to access your Amazon seller account programmatically.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com