We are delighted to announce that Logiwa has PackageHub API integration. As we are continuously expanding our portfolio we always aim to increase your experience on Logiwa.
We added a new tool to Logiwa that allows you to record your screen and voice instantly, share your feedback in less time than it would take screenshots, annotations, and type an e-mail. We are delighted that we always aim to improve your experience with Logiwa.
You are now able to create a purchase order on the Available to Promise Report screen while you look at your stocks and orders. This new feature provides you an opportunity to take fast action in order to fulfill the customer orders. It is now more straightforward to meet your needs on Logiwa.
You are now able to do putaway operations one by one so that human mistakes can be reduced. You can control this feature by enabling only one toggle on the mobile putaway screen.
The Reprint Label and Cancel Carrier Label buttons have been added to the Warehouse Job Processing screen. You are now able to manage the label operations on this screen as batches and save time!
Logiwa now provides you new carries to manage the hazmat product process. You are now able to print hazmat product labels via FedEx, UPS, Stamps, Endicia, and EasyPost with ease!
You are now able to add important notes into the orders and show these notes to your packers during packing. You can easily add a packing note via the Shipment Order screen, excel, or API methods.
8) Select the Carrier Package Type on the Packing Screen
You are now able to choose the carrier's specific package type on the packing screen. The selected carrier's package types will be listed and you can use one of them to improve your processes' efficiency.
If you have the bundled items and you pre-assemble the bundles before picking and packing them, you may need to produce them to fulfill your orders if the bundled item is about to be out of stock.
Logiwa now offers an easier way to produce your bundle items. You can pick the component items based on your inventory needs and you can receive the bundled products to your locations. By using these new functions, you can reduce your workload and manage your time more effectively.
AND MORE ...
- A new action called Int'l Duties Carrier Billing has been added to the Automation Rules. You are now able to set the taxes and duties payor info with that action. Learn More
- Creating a new location is now easier. The location screen has been simplified through user-friendly. The aisle, storage system, and picking type fields are not mandatory anymore while creating a new location.
- The shipment method field on the Shipment Order screen will list you the only selected carrier's shipment methods.
- The packing screen has been revised for the orders that are picked for more than one tote. You will receive a warning message in these cases and if you do not want to create multiple shipping labels for these orders, you can pack them by scanning the Order Code instead of scanning the LP/tote barcode.
- When you use the Create Batch Job button on the Job Processing screen, you will receive a Unique ID about the batch job you created. You are able to follow your process with this Unique ID from the Batch Job Progress Log Report with ease.
- The Change Warehouse button has been upgraded. You are able to change the order's warehouse with ease. Moreover, if you want to change the order's warehouse and the target warehouse already has an order with the same order code, you can merge two orders into only one. The order details are automatically added to the master order. Learn More
- You can now download all documents for the selected orders by using the Download Documents button on the Order Operations screen. You will see the Download All button on the opened popup.
- We have added the warehouse ID filter to Seller Cloud stores. You can use this field to filter your orders that will be downloaded from the Seller Cloud store. Only the defined warehouse's orders will be downloaded if this field is filled.
- You are now able to prevent typing a barcode from mobile devices. If the field on the mobile screen is a scannable field, you can prevent the users to type the barcodes instead of scanning them. This new feature can decrease the chance to make mistake. If you want to use this function on your mobile screens, please contact Logiwa support. They will help you with the setup process.
We are continuously improving performances
- Faster mobile log-in.
- The tote based packing on the Packing Station speeded up 3 times faster.
- The Send Inventory Info method is now 5 times faster.
- The delete job button on the Warehouse Job Processing screen has been made 2 times faster.
- The process of getting labels for shipment orders was troubling. When the country code was empty we received an error message. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a timeout error on QB Online. We have fixed this problem.
- The export to excel button did not work on the Count Plan screen. This button has been revised. It is now available to use.
- We've added a new toggle to the Store Management screen, Shopify section, called "notify customer" which caused some problems while sending shipment info to Shopify. We have revised this process. The default value of this toggle will be true.
- Once an item with the serial number was shipped, there was no way to ship an item with the same serial number again. This issue has been fixed. You are now able to ship the same serial number if this serial number is returned to the warehouse.
- On the Amazon FBA process, the label saving process did not work properly. We have revised this process. It now works without a problem.
- There was an issue with re-printing batch label items if the Print Labels For Every Items toggle is used on the packing screen. The system was able to show only 1 label even if there were more than 1. This issue has been fixed.
- While importing ROs via excel there was a problem with the item unit field. This field was case sensitive and if the entered item type is not written exactly the same as the item's type, we could not import items via excel to Logiwa. We have fixed this issue.
- There was an issue on the QB Desktop about invoices and the sending order process. We could not send the price info to QB in some cases. The related process has been revised.
While creating orders from QB Online invoices, even if there was address info on the invoice we did not use this address info. We were using the customer's address info instead. However, the customer's standard address and the invoice's address can be different. This process has been revised. The system now checks first the invoice's address.
If there were more than 200 records appear on the shortage popup on the Order Operations screen, we were not able to export all records at the same time. The size has been expanded to 1000. You can now manage your orders easier.
While sending the shipment info to the stores, even if an error occurred, we flagged the shipment records as if we've sent them successfully. Because of that, we were unable to re-trigger these shipment records to the stores anymore. We have revised the process to prevent missing shipment info on the stores.
- There was a problem with Stamps integration get rate services. In some cases, we are not able to download the correct rates from Stamps. This issue has been detected and fixed.
- The Copy Shipment Order with Details button did not work properly. The order lines were missing. We have fixed this problem.
- There was a label problem while getting it from UPS. We could not generate the labels for Guam orders. This issue has been fixed.
On the packing screen, the calculated weight was not showing the decimal number. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the count plan update process. If the counted item exists for more than one client, we were updating both clients' inventory for this item. The problem has been solved.
- There was an issue with the export excel button on the Warehouse Task Processing screen. All search results could not be exported to the Excel spreadsheet. We have fixed this problem.
- Once a user logged in on an Android mobile phone by clicking the "remember me" box, the user could not log out even if the logout button is used. This issue has been fixed.