You are now able to set different addresses based on stores for the same carrier. You can manage your return order process with ease in the case which the store address and return address are different. Thanks to this feature, you can reduce your operational cost to redirect orders to the correct return address.
Logiwa offers you to use your custom carrier rates on OSM shipping options. You can download the custom rates that you've got from OSM and use these rates on Logiwa during label printing or rate shopping.
We are constantly checking your needs to automize the operational processes within your warehouse.
To provide a better operational experience on Logiwa, we have added a new action called Add Packing Notes into the Automation Rules screen. You can easily set a rule/note to manage your packing process. Thanks to this feature, you can specify any special notes for an item, order, or anything else you would like to add. These notes will be seen in the packing station by your packers.
Also, you can set rules by using the Instructions trigger now!
- SKU's on Shopify and barcodes on Logiwa might have been different. That would cause some issues. We have improved this process to prevent any possible confusion. You will see Shopify barcodes in Logiwa too.
- We have added the Customer Order No to the Check Inventory pop-up and excel file. Moreover, the item code and item description field have been added too. You are now able to observe these fields with ease.
- You can now obverse your order's entry date as well as the order date created on Logiwa. The entry date means the date of the order created in a store. You can add this field to the Order Operations' grid. You are also able to search your orders by filtering either the order entry date or order date.
- It is now easier to find items on the Components tab on the Item screen. We have added a find button so that you can save your time by using this new button instead of searching manually for items.
- The Send Shipment Info method has been revised. This method now works more accurately and faster.
- There was an issue with the Endicia get rates. The system did not work as expected. We have fixed this issue.
- The OSM Carrier wants Logiwa to use the pound as the weight unit instead of oz. We have changed the unit for the OSM. You can manage your orders with the OSM Carrier without any problem.
- There was only one label image type for the OSM carrier that we could provide on the system. We have improved it and you can now use different types of label images such as zebra, png, etc.
- There was a problem regarding sending partial sync while the inventory sharing percentage was changed via excel. Even if the inventory sharing percentage was changed for an item via an excel sheet, we couldn't send the new inventory levels to the stores. This problem has been fixed.
- Saving commercial invoice files on Shipstation did not work well. The problem has been fixed. You can now see the invoice files attached as order documents.
- There was a limitation while extracting data on the Warehouse Job Processing screen. You could only export 200 jobs. We have removed this limit. You can now extract all available data via excel at once.
- While sending the shipment info to the stores, the system found the item's seller SKU information. However, while finding this information, we used the first seller SKU for the item, the system was not able to check the store connection in this process. This would lead to misinformation. We have fixed this issue. It now works without any problem.
- Zoho store integration authentication version is updated. Logiwa will now use the Oauth 2.0 version. Also, the Send Inventory Adjustment method has been updated with this version upgraded and Logiwa is now able to send the changed inventory levels to Zoho.
- There was an issue on the carrier label rates if the rate shopping was used for multiple orders at the same time. Sometimes, the carrier rate couldn't be downloaded correctly. This issue has been fixed.
- The Show Matching Listing toggle on the listing info management screen did not work properly. This problem has been fixed. When it is null, it shows matching and non-matching listings. When the toggle is false, it brings only unmatched ones.
- On the Automation Rule screen, if the Items had decimal weight info, the order weight was shown as an integer. We have solved this problem. The order weight can now be shown as a decimal.
- There was a problem on the User screen regarding changing user description. Although you did not create a new user, the system did not allow you to change the user description field. We have fixed this issue.
- For Etsy integration, the test connection was not available and the connection result was not checking. These problems have been solved. These two functions are now available.
- The excel export button did not work on the User screen. This problem has been fixed.
- On the Cycle Count screen, if an item has more than one client with different SKUs, we had a duplicating inventory. We have fixed this problem. The counting process now works without any issue.
- There was an auto-allocate service issue for Shipstation stores. The order could not be allocated automatically even though the related feature was enabled. This issue has been fixed.
- We could not apply automation rules regarding Set Shipment Method and Set Rate Shopping to the orders which come from stores. We have fixed this issue. It now works properly.
- The parameter called Create a new item when doesn't match with SellerSKU ? did not work for QB online while operating Get Orders From invoice. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an error that causes missing orders while downloading orders through EDI. This problem has been solved.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org