Since we always desire to improve your experience with Logiwa, we are thrilled to announce that we are now integrated with Australia Post Carrier. You can set up your account info on Logiwa then manage your orders with Australia Post.
We have added a new mobile screen which enables you to create your orders via mobile devices too. This feature provides you an opportunity to shorten your operational process by using the Mobile Order Entry screen. Even a few seconds now are enough to create an order and pick the items automatically on Logiwa! If you want to start using this screen, please contact Logiwa support, they will give you access to this screen!
We are delighted to announce that Logiwa is now integrated with the Cubiscan Dimension System. You are now able to use this feature and Logiwa makes available you to improve your packing process so that you can reduce your workload and save time.
We care about your efficiency on Logiwa so we have been always continuing adding new features. Now, we have added the FedEx One Rate action to the Automation Rules Screen in order to set "one-rate" automatically for your orders. As you know, the one rate option has usually lower rates compared to other methods. So you can reduce your cost by setting this rule with ease.
- We consider the automation rules as an essential process in order to improve your warehouse management. This time, we are excited to mention that you are now able to set a rule regarding order weight and this can trigger actions just as other triggers do. You manage your orders the more efficient way by setting your own rules.
- The Sellable Quantity field has been added to the Kit Inventory Report Screen. This field shows you how many available quantities and available quantities to produce as a component there are in your stock. This field may give you the insight to interpret your operations.
- The new function is added to the Create RO from the Shipment Order button on the Shipment Order screen. The ROs will now be created with the lot batch number, expire date values if the SO details have these values.
- The Gift Notes field has been added to the get order request while pulling orders for Squarespace. You can now see the gift notes too!
- The date range has been improved on the Channel Integration Services Screen while synchronizing the orders that arrived after the latest call. In the case you have too many orders, you can set the customized date-time range in order to increase your effectiveness. So you can shorten your waiting time and sync the orders that you need first.
- On the Mobil Order Picking screen, if an item had multi barcodes, the system could not fill the barcode field. This problem has been fixed. The barcode field on the picking screen is now filled even if the item has more than one barcode.
- Logiwa did not allow receiving the item with a serial number more than one time. We have improved the receiving process in the case you need to receive returned serials twice or more. You can now receive the item with a serial number multiple times with via the Return Station or via the Mobile Receiving process with an RO that is used for return processes.
- While creating receipt order by hitting Create RO from Shipment Order, the vendor addresses were not matching with vendors. This problem has been fixed.
- There was an issue on the Item Import process. The system could not allow importing the items if the same item is entered on the multiple rows in order to import multiple barcodes, components, and so forth. This problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the Send Shipment Info Method on Quickbooks Online. The method was sending only invoice orders. This has been fixed.
- The Walmart V3 orders whose status is either acknowledged or canceled were not coming to Logiwa. This has been fixed. The orders with all types of status can now be seen on Logiwa.
- The test result text of WooCommerce has been revised on the store management screen. The text message is now more comprehensible
- On the Count Screen, while scanning item code, the system was not filtering authorized clients. It was causing confusion. This has been fixed. Only authorized clients will be now displayed after scanning the item barcode.
- On the Order Operations Screen, an issue was sometimes causing the fields hidden from the grid. The new control has been added to prevent it from happening. The problem has been fixed.
- An automation rule triggered by the item weight was not working if the item weight was imported as a null value via excel. This issue has been fixed. That now works properly.
- There was an issue on the mobile picking screen, when the Pick Only LP toggle enabled. If whole tasks are flagged as missing once, the system could not show a proper message to the picker. This problem has been solved.
- On the Order Operations screen, Print Labels button, there is a toggle called Skip Address Verification - Stamps and the expected working principle for this toggle is skipping the Stamps verification methods while printing the labels from Stamps. But, this toggle was not working as expected. This verification method won't work now if the skip parameter is turned on.
We could not cancel the receipt on the Receipt Report Screen if the order has a lot number or expiration date information. This has been fixed. We can now cancel the receipt on this screen.
- While exporting an excel file from the Order Operation Screen, the Address Verification Status, Linked Channel, and Pick List Printed? fields were not coming as filled. Those fields have been revised and will be now shown on the excel file.
- The test connection result was not showing for the Shipstation carrier. This field has been revised and is now visible.
When the One by One toggle is on as default if they go back from the product screen, the toggle was becoming off. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an issue regarding importing stock pallets via an Excel sheet. The system could not find the pallet type value. This problem has been solved.
- DHL eCommerce Version 4 improvement has been run.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com