We are thrilled to announce that you are now able to follow up your stuffs' metrics hourly. Thanks to this new feature, you can find productivity metrics report that tells you who, in which time period and how many operations are done. It is now easier to observe your warehouse staff's performance than ever since.
Just as you can set different markup rates for each zone for your domestic orders, you are now able to set different markup rates for each country for your international orders too. Since e-commerce has been becoming more global day by day, the country-based markup rates are considered an amazing feature to increase your business.
3) Performance Improvements
- Search on the Order Operations is now 6 times faster.
- The BI report exporting record limit has been removed. You can export any amount of records in CSV format.
- Zoho API methods are now 3 times faster.
- We have improved the Amazon FBA integration. A new parameter called Get Working Status Order? has been added to the store management screen. If this parameter is enabled, you will get the working status orders. If not, only the orders that are in Shipped and In-Transit statuses will be downloaded to Logiwa.
- A new parameter called Send Receipt Info? has been added to the QuickBooks Online Store management Screen. You are now able to push your receipt info to QB Online with ease just as you do it on QB Desktop.
- You can now see gift notes when downloading your WooCommerce orders on Logiwa. Now, It is time to increase your customer satisfaction level by using it!
- The location and item screens filtering fields have been improved. Plenty of new fields have been added to both the location, item screens and search grids in order to show you more info related to your research.
- You can now schedule your warehouse job according to your entered criteria and Logiwa will create your jobs when your criteria are met. In addition, you can select multi-client. Thanks to this feature, you can save hundreds of hours in your warehouse.
- The timeline tab on the Shipment Order screen had some issues regarding shipment dates. That has been fixed. This tab now works properly.
- The Shopify API methods had the request limit that was causing an error in the response time. The limit has been expanded. The issue has been fixed.
- A new parameter called Skip Auto Address Verification has been added to the Shippo Carrier Management screen in order to prevent address issues.
- The Shipstation FedEx labels could not be printed properly. There was a missing barcode field on the body of the label. This problem has been fixed. These labels are now printable as it is returned from ShipStation.
- When the One by One toggle on the Putaway screen is enabled, after finishing operations and turning back to the screen it was becoming off. This issue has been fixed.
- The system was giving an error when importing the orders' billing account via excel if the value contains any symbols. This problem has been fixed.
- The excel export button was not working on the User screen. These buttons have been revised. All of them now work.
- The Available to Promise Report was including completed receipt orders that should not have been. This issue has been fixed. The report includes only uncompleted receipts and purchase orders on the Open PO Quantity field.
- There was a case's sensibility while importing orders. If the package type's letter (lowercase or uppercase) was written differently on excel, it was not matching the one in the system. This problem has been fixed.
- On the Automation Rules screen, the Add SKU action did not have the package type field. That was causing an error related to the planned quantity. That process has been fixed. It now works well.
- While creating/downloading an order from stores/excel, if the kit item and one of the components are ordered, we are merging the kit's component with the ordered component. That was causing not sending the shipment info to the stores. That process has been improved. We now create separate records for the kit's components and the ordered SKUs and send the shipment info according to these details.
- On the Instant Count screen, After scanning the barcode only the first pack type was listed in the pack type Combobox Which was preventing choosing other pack types. This problem has been solved.
- The RRD Carrier had a printing label issue even though the connection result was successful. That problem has been fixed.
- There was a problem regarding the Sears Send Shipment Info. This problem has been fixed.
- On the Shipment Order Carrier Info Report, there was duplicating records error. This problem has been fixed.
- When the "Return?" toggle was enabled on the Receipt Report screen, the records' amount on the grid was not matching with the excel file. This issue has been fixed.
- The Transfer LP and Location screen was getting a timeout error while trying to transfer an lp or location. This screen has been revised. It now works well.
- On the Automation Rules screen, when the weight info as a decimal was entered, the system was now showing it correctly. This issue has been fixed.
- On the Order Operations screen, the order's status color might have been wrong colored. We detected the issue and fixed it.
- While printing the Stamps label, there was a discrepancy between orders and customers. Wrong orders might have been matched with wrong customers. This issue has been fixed.
- On the User screen, there were duplicate records on the Client tab. This problem has been solved. We will see only one access record for each client.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com