Logiwa has been expanding its powerful reports by adding a new one called Inventory Serial which enables you to trace your products with serial numbers on your warehouse. You can see all received but not shipped serials in your warehouse with only one click.
As the picking operation plays such an essential role in your warehouses, we have been continuously developing it in order to serve you better. If you have two package types for your items such as each and case, you can now scan both of them on the Mobile-Picking screen. The system calculates the included quantity and executes the picking tasks based on the scanned case quantity. This feature empowers your picking process.
3) Multi Package Type Selection on Get Rate&Label
Since we always desire to improve your operational experience with Logiwa, we have changed the package type selection process on the Get Rate and Set Package Details button. You are now able to select different package types for each carrier package if you want to print more than one carrier label for the order.
As being Logiwa Family, we regard the automation processes as the main objective to be focused on. For this reason, Logiwa Team has been trying to increase the value of automation. A new trigger which is about the SKU quantity has been added to the list. Reduce your workload and do not waste your time by using automated functionalities.
We are delighted to announce that you can now manage your return process more effectively. The channel order code, customer order fields, or tracking numbers are searchable just as the order code field is. You are now able to find your return orders by filtering any of them with ease.
A new button called Receipt All Item has been added to the Return Receipt screen. If you are about to receive return orders with a huge amount of items, this feature will totally address your requirement. It will take only one click to receive all items instead of doing one by one.
A new function which allows you to use the return address as the shipment address has been added to the Stamps Carrier Management screen. You can control this process by the toggle called Use Return Address as Sender Address. When the toggle is enabled, you will be able to use the return address as the shipper address.
8) Inventory Transfer Process Improvements
We are always aiming to provide the best experience that you can ever have on Logiwa. A new function that can make you more flexible has been added to the Inventory Transfer Operation screen. Thanks to this improvement, you will be able to change only filled fields on the Move or Change Inventory pop-up.
- The counting process has been revised in order to give more insights into your stock. The client and package type info can be selectable before the count operation starts. Also, you can observe the client and package type fields on the count reports.
- Since we are aiming to increase the performance of packing operation, a new improvement has been carried out on the packing screen. The grid can be visible or not in the case which your order has more than 100 items so as to speed your screen up. Thanks to that, you can prevent any potential confusion while packing high volume orders. For more info, click here.
- The carrier rate shopping field can be now inserted via both the shipment order excel import and the InsertShipmentOrder API methods.
- The Kit Item code field will be shown on the Packing station if you are about to pack kit items. This feature gives you the ability to recognize easily your kit items while packing.
- The address correction process has been ameliorated in order to prevent not verified customer addresses by the system from missing. All addresses recorded on the system will be kept even if some may not be verified.
- A new parameter called Download Orders to Logiwa has been added to the Amazon FBA store setup screen. You can synchronize your Amazon FBA orders on Logiwa in real-time.
- The Linked Carrier field which shows you which carrier is assigned for this order has been added to the Shipment Report All screen. You can now follow this info too.
- The Shopify Get Order method has been revised in order to handle a huge amount of orders. You can now pull your orders with ease no matter how big they are.
- If the GetShipmentInfo method was triggered more than once, the tracking number was being duplicating. This issue has been fixed. The method now works without any problem.
- For the SquareSpace integration, the connection result field was showing incorrect info. This field has been revised and the result text has been corrected.
- On the Job Processing screen, the Reprint Label button was not working even though there were labels to be reprinted. This function has been fixed.
- The Label Printing process might have been printing the wrong barcode on the wrong label if there was a large number of records to be printed. We have redesigned this process in order to prevent these types of issues from happening again. It now works well without any error.
- For the Channel Advisor stores, the SendShipment method for kit items was not working as it is supposed. This method for these stores has been fixed.
- On the Order Operation screen, the excel export button on the Check Inventory pop-up which opens if the allocation is not done was not working correctly. This button has been fixed. It now gives you the correct excel file.
- There was an issue on the Stamps label generation process. The same tracking number might have been printing for two different orders. A new control has been added to prevent incorrect label printing.
- You can control your return process by using the Allow Return Quantity Exceed button if you do not want to receive items more than you shipped. When this toggle is turned off, the system will not allow you receive more than shipped quantities.
- On the Carrier Management screen, the EasyPost Shipment methods were missing from the list. This issue has been fixed. All methods are visible on the list right now.
- For the WalmartV3 Get Orders method, the ordertime field has been revised due to the potential time zone error.
- While creating a warehouse job on the Warehouse Job Processing screen, the entered trigger time was not displaying correctly on the grid. This has been fixed.
- The Master Warehouse Order Code field was missing while exporting the excel file. This column has been added to the shipment order excel file.
- If the Show Only Available Quantity was set false on the Inventory Adjustment screen, the excel export function was not pulling the correct data. Besides, if there were more than 200 pieces of data on the Integration Log screen, we were not able to extract full data. These issues have been fixed.
- The grid's coloumns were sometimes getting hidden. We have applied a control to all screens to prevent this problem.
- There was a sync issue regarding ebay store integration if customers were choosing the data range for more than 30 days. This has been fixed.
- When were printing a label using the Print Label button, the Carrier Label Printed field were not becoming true on the grid. This field has been revised. It now gets true after printing a label.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org