Hi everyone!! Before talking about what we have recently improved and fixed we have wonderful news that we want to share with you today. We are extremely excited to announce that Logiwa has raised $8.5M Series A investment to meet rising demand and provide you the best experience for Cloud DTC Fulfillment Solutions. We cannot wait to bring Logiwa forward. For more information about the news, click here. It is going to be LEGEN-(wait for it)-DARY!
Let's talk about new features!
Time to say welcome to the new field which allows you to enter item quantity during packing. Instead of scanning items one by one, you can save time by using this new field.. Start using it and speed up your process. Stay tuned for the upcoming features.
Did we mention it? You can directly pick items at your default shipment location if you only have one location that you pick your orders/jobs. This will speed up your picking process. If you want to enable this function, please contact Logiwa Support. They will make the setup for you. May the force be with you!
You can now prevent auto-populating orders on the packing screen. This improvement may avoid possible operational mistakes. You can use it if you want packers to scan orders manually instead of filling them automatically. If you want to enable this function, please contact Logiwa Support. They will make the setup for you.
Say hello to the new Check function! You are now able to check locations and LPs during your picking process. It works as same as on the Mobile Control screen. You can see the available locations for the items to be picked and also check your job tasks within the same screen. No need to go to another screen to check your operation. Stay productive with Logiwa!
5) Allow Changing Tax and Duties Payor Parameter
If you want the tax and duties payor info to not be editable while getting international labels and you want to use the field that has already been set, you can prevent it from editing anymore. If you want to enable this function, please contact Logiwa Support. They will make the setup for you.
Print barcodes for your LP types for the packing process and increase your warehouse efficiency. It is now super easy to print labels for different LP types on the LP Type screen. The only thing you need to do is to hit Print LP Type Label button, choose a type and enter quantity. That's all! See how easy it is
No wait! We have not finished yet. Scroll down AND MORE...
- The Transaction History report date range has been expanded. You can now filter up to 3 months of data instead of 1 month and extract all data via excel file with one click.
- Just a quick reminder, last month we have added new functionality that allows you to use the return address as the shipment address to the Stamps Carrier Management screen. Do you remember? We have been improved this function for other carriers. This month, for Shippo, RRDonelly, OSM, PackageHub, CanadaPost this function has been developed. Stay tuned for upcoming improvements
- The new parameter called Download AmazonFBA Items? has been added to the Amazon store management screen. If this toggle is enabled both amazon and amazon FBA items will be downloaded. When set to false only Amazon items will be downloaded.
- Do you know that you are now able to send the carrier name as USPS instead of OSM to stores in order to make customers track their tracking numbers with ease? The Send Carrier Name as USPS to The Stores? button has been added to the OSM Carrier management screen. Just switch the toggle and that's all!
- Embrace Deliverr shipping options. You can find and manage the available shipping options within the carrier management screen, with the Manage Shipping Options button.
- You were right, the Inventory and Receipt Report screens were quite slow and loading process was taking so time. We have improved these 2 screens. They are now 4 times faster than before version. Hope you will find it as fast as well :)
It is time to say "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" to Old Bugs!!
- We were not showing any kit item info on the Inventory to Produce screen if there was no order related to this kit item or no stock. This has been developed and you can now see whether or not there is an order or stock. Moreover, the stock free quantity filed has been renamed as Stock Quantity to prevent any possible misleading.
- There was a package dimension issue regarding Amazon Prime Orders while entering package details. You can say goodbye to it because it has been already added to the old bugs list.
- If a parent LP was transferred to anywhere, that might have been causing some missing info for other LP located in the parent LP. We have reviewed this process. The issue has been destroyed.
- For Items coming from eBay Stores, the new control has been added in order to make sure your items being pulled correctly.
- There was an issue regarding the instant count function. During the process, allocations could not be canceled and that was causing allocation fails. This problem has been fixed.
- When we were receiving a receipt order linked to a purchase order through the Receive Receipt Order button the PO actual quantity was not being updated on the Purchase Order screen. This issue has been fixed. The PO actual quantity is now being updated while receiving.
- On the Channel Integration Log Screen, we realized that the CartRover job values were not being shown correctly. Sorry for this bug. It has been fixed.
- Good news today for you! You can now import both Shipment Order and Receipt Order with irregular characters such as " / ( < > via excel. Yes, we know it sounds great right!
- There were 10 reasons limit for damage reasons on the Return Station. We have increased the limit up to 15 reasons. You can set more damage reasons. It is up to you :)
- We were getting orders from Walmart V3 by looking at their created date. We have improved this process and we now get orders by looking at their last updated date. So do not miss any change for your orders.
- For the TradeGecko Send Shipment Info Method, tracking numbers were not being updated. We can say R.I.P to this bug.
- You can now select more than one package type if you are about to get label from the Get Rate and Set Package Detail on the Order Operation screen.
- While getting labels from the Shipstation carrier accounts, if an item's ISO code had more than 2 characters we were showing an ambiguous error message. This problem has been solved.
- While pulling orders we were not converting to the correct format in the case the orders have a single quote. This has been fixed too and transferred to the old bugs club.
- We were not able to import shipment orders with multiple carrier info in one single excel file. This process has been revised and it is available to import orders with more than one carrier info within one excel file.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org